an MRA ill give u the top 3
1. the CLAWS famiy (tiger,lion,bear)
2.DFD family (gods,gladiators,giants)
3.Grepoelites(1 and 2 ) although 1 is slowly falling apart

top 3 alliances with respectibale players that will last
1.No appoligies
2.Tech Support
3. Toxicity

If you ever looked at grepostats you'll see that TS won't last and THE GANG is in that top 3

DeletedUser

Leaders of TS won't be support their members OPS, but when a CS suddenly lands in there harbor...well, things get ugly.

DeletedUser9287

you can say all you want but until it happens i maintain that TS will last we have picked up some new allies in case you haven't heard

DeletedUser

Ive heard Slayer as I have certain spies reporting to me . Dellany sends spies out to other alliances, i got my own.
All your NAPs, Pacts, OPS, i know them all. And some of your members are even willing to help your enemies.
Im not bluffing, just stating the facts

DeletedUser

So tell us their current ops.
It's not like you have anything to lose.

DeletedUser8262

you can say all you want but until it happens i maintain that TS will last we have picked up some new allies in case you haven't heard

Yeah, and all of your so called allies including TS are getting pounded by TG, it seems like people are forgetting about TG, should we remind them by throwing a few parties ( or conquering cities gaining BP and throwing VP's ) ?

That sounds more suitable, take care TS, it looks like you guys lost another city along with the Claw Family, whos really winning this war, the 8 alliances teaming up against one only taking inactives or the one alliance sticking together and breaking sieges and conquering your guys' cities.

Think.

DeletedUser

Are you talking to me? I'm not in TS. You gotta remember that.

DeletedUser

No lol... I quit the same time as you. I'm talking to slayer.

DeletedUser8262

Wel they are trying to make themselves look like an elite alliance saying they dont make any pacts but yet they are pacted with more than 3 alliances or NaPped with them, but i wouldnt call it a NaP if you guys are assisting each other

DeletedUser

Wel they are trying to make themselves look like an elite alliance saying they dont make any pacts but yet they are pacted with more than 3 alliances or NaPped with them, but i wouldnt call it a NaP if you guys are assisting each other

Yeah, that's a pact. I think TS had potential, but it's all gone now through terrible leadership skills and how many pacts they have.

DeletedUser8262

Yeah, that's a pact. I think TS had potential, but it's all gone now through terrible leadership skills and how many pacts they have.
Everybody thought they had potential but there leader is in a lot of worlds leading the exact same named alliances and doesnt have all the time in the world for this one, plus they are being hammered and a lot of their members are regretting joining them since they are asking for invites from us, we turn them down due to the fact that spies are prowling

DeletedUser9287

not terrible leadership skills more like people left and we couldn't replace them

DeletedUser9287

no because everytime we get a recruitment officer they leave

DeletedUser8262

because of terrible leadership

Lmao, it all comes down to terrible leadership, I see now what island you are located on Slayer, your not too far from where I am located at, once i get my 7th culture level I will bring you some company