MRAs

DeletedUser

True true ....but we will maintain that ranking! Right, Astral?

DeletedUser7767

MRA is not equal to "bad alliance". (Really really not)

DeletedUser7767

MRA is, you know: mass recruiting alliance
Not 120 player, hard to control alliance. :)

DeletedUser5088

Having 120 players already is an MRA. There is probably no loyalty in that alliance

DeletedUser2781

The claw alliances are too big, they will move slowly, being pulled down by less active members. So calling them an MRA is rude, a big oaf would be much more accurate

DeletedUser7360

This is a war game. In order to win, you have to copy real life stuff...spying, persuading warring.....you guys have to be aware of these tactics. Stop whining how one guy is trying to destroying your alliance.

Not whining. Just showing everyone else publicly that you did it, that you aren't to be trusted, ever, and that you and your alliance play a dangerous game. Nobody likes a traitor. Nobody. And if you could be a traitor against an opponent that you managed to sneak into, what's to stop you from being a traitor to your own group? You've done it once. What would stop you from doing it again if the price was right? See, now your reputation has been damaged throughout Ephesus, and anyone else reading these forums. They know you to be untrustworthy and devious. Not a person of high character. See what your actions gained you?

See, this is also part of the game. By damaging your reputation and showing the world what a sneaky, low-down traitor you are, people will be less likely to help you, because they will be afraid you'll stab them in the back too. Karma is a real bit... cranky lady sometimes. But you reap what you sow. Your braggadocio here just proves to me that you are unsuited to civil discourse. Good day, sir.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Tim Roff...don't you get it? MRAs are EVERYONE's First City finders...I'm HELPING your alliance....by disbanding your alliance your. City life can go up by at least 12 DAYS .......there's always a reason behind every move, Tim

DeletedUser7360

@Tim Roff...don't you get it? MRAs are EVERYONE's First City finders...I'm HELPING your alliance....by disbanding your alliance your. City life can go up by at least 12 DAYS .......there's always a reason behind every move, Tim

Thanks, but no thanks.

DeletedUser2498

timroff, to be fair nobody has a very high opinion of stoogie on these forums on any server. other than to keep the forums entertaining, which he is pretty good at, there's really no reason to argue with him because he'll ghost in a couple of weeks anyway.

DeletedUser

I wish someone would name an alliance MRA just to end the conversations on every forum for every world, lol. :eek:

DeletedUser

Another Claw alliance.....Bear Claws how original.

Lions and tigers and bears oh my!

DeletedUser

Bear Claws are the academy for Dunkin Donut Destroyers.

I'm kidding.

DeletedUser

I have to join them....Or there sister academy the Krispy Kreme Kangaroos lead by IO!

DeletedUser2781

Now 5 days later how does everyone see things playing out now? I got my money on toxicity, and being an un allied un biased third party, my opinion should mean something.

Sadly it doesn't:(

DeletedUser9287

an MRA ill give u the top 3
1. the CLAWS famiy (tiger,lion,bear)
2.DFD family (gods,gladiators,giants)
3.Grepoelites(1 and 2 ) although 1 is slowly falling apart

top 3 alliances with respectibale players that will last
1.No appoligies
2.Tech Support
3. Toxicity

DeletedUser

If your smart eough, Tech Support will be rimmed by Toxic city and No apologies.