MRAs

DeletedUser

All of them.......judging by the number of invites I got already......rofl

DeletedUser

You haven't got a invite from the alliance I'm in we are closed for the first 30 days

DeletedUser

?? Perhaps a visit to dictionary.com is in order. Look up "humor". Learning is fun! :p

DeletedUser6486

Tigers Claw already has an academy, ITS DAY THREE, bp isn't even over yet

*facepalm*

DeletedUser

Tigers Claw already has an academy, ITS DAY THREE, bp isn't even over yet

*facepalm*

What's the academy's name? I want to join that alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

Tiger Claw is a cool name so let it go that they might be an MRA :p

DeletedUser8795

I think there abt 4 non MRAs in the top 12. Tech support, no apologies, lions den, and the gang.

DeletedUser7802

yes ive gotten a bunch of blind invites but theres a couple alliance's that seem to know what there doing.. we'll see if that changes when bp ends

DeletedUser

Lords of the Rim, Beast Mode and Olympus Raiders are battling out it to be MRA of O56, be interesting to see which comes out on top.
I'm hoping it's Lords of the Rim, just so I can help them meet the criteria of their name :D

DeletedUser7360

Thanks for the votes of confidence for Tigers Claw.

The reason we set up Lions Claw is because we wanted a place to put all of our n00bs. The remainder of the folks in Tigers Claw have an average of more than a year's worth of experience. "Grizzled" might be an appropriate word to describe us. "Old and Cranky" might work too. "MRA?" Not any more.

I can appreciate R.H.Stogus' attempt to dismantle our group. It's an old trick, and he failed. Of course, that put a big target on his back, but, as was mentioned, we're still in BP, so he should enjoy that while it lasts.

I also question why it's such an insult to be a "MRAAAAAAA" as Stogus called us in his very childish mass mail when he quit Tigers Claw after failing to sabotage us. The new players in our group had no idea that it was an insult, while we older, experienced players know that new players need a place to learn and grow. Why is it bad to accept new players in and teach them the ropes?

DeletedUser

Thanks for the votes of confidence for Tigers Claw.

The reason we set up Lions Claw is because we wanted a place to put all of our n00bs. The remainder of the folks in Tigers Claw have an average of more than a year's worth of experience. "Grizzled" might be an appropriate word to describe us. "Old and Cranky" might work too. "MRA?" Not any more.

I can appreciate R.H.Stogus' attempt to dismantle our group. It's an old trick, and he failed. Of course, that put a big target on his back, but, as was mentioned, we're still in BP, so he should enjoy that while it lasts.

I also question why it's such an insult to be a "MRAAAAAAA" as Stogus called us in his very childish mass mail when he quit Tigers Claw after failing to sabotage us. The new players in our group had no idea that it was an insult, while we older, experienced players know that new players need a place to learn and grow. Why is it bad to accept new players in and teach them the ropes?

This is a war game. In order to win, you have to copy real life stuff...spying, persuading warring.....you guys have to be aware of these tactics. Stop whining how one guy is trying to destroying your alliance.

Oh and Delta Force Domination has its own MRA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How about if we just take a very scientific poll.......raise yer hand if yer an MRA! Soz everyone can see!

:eek:

DeletedUser

We got the highest average, highest ABP, and highest Fighter BP