MRA's

DeletedUser

The world has barely been open and two major MRA's have already made their mark...Ghost riders and Wolves, which seem to have an alliance in every world I have played in. Needless to say, these have all collapsed before the end of BP. I feel sorry for all those beginners who don't know better and have joined these alliances.

DeletedUser

They were in Sigma as well, if you look at the Top 12, and quickly fell as well lol.

DeletedUser

Welp, I just got invited to a failed attempt at one. Not even a message with the invite :(

DeletedUser

I saw Ghost Riders on every server i played on. (With other names :p)
And they are not just having the name... they always having the same leadership... lol

DeletedUser39

I saw Ghost Riders on every server i played on. (With other names :p)
And they are not just having the name... they always having the same leadership... lol

Hmm, maybe the root of their failure might be with the leadership.... Nah, must be the members for sure!

DeletedUser

This server seems like gonna be an interesting server... :D

DeletedUser6819

my conversation with a member of ghost riders(read from bottom to top)

machinewolfheart today at 13:20
yawn
DragonSlayer17 today at 12:26
excuse me Um im 7th best in the world and your 341st. So therefore your dead to me and im in the top clan
machinewolfheart today at 10:50
your insulence is a slap in my face, you will be annihilated
DragonSlayer17 today at 10:46
I dont need luk with conquering you! muahaha
DragonSlayer17 today at 10:45
What are you talking about?
machinewolfheart today at 10:44
Best of Luck and prospect for your ally.

MWH

Leader Yakuza

DeletedUser

This player seems like an Ego-knight :p He will be surprised when someone will kick his ass...

DeletedUser

Soo...which MRA does everyone predict will fall apart first, anyways?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5074

I agree, I've gotten 5 invites, only 1 with an actual message. Don't even bother with the ones without messages

DeletedUser2385

5+ blind invites so far and one guy offering me to merge my alliance into his and I would get a leadership role... wow... :p

DeletedUser5088

Wolves* is the biggest MRA I have every seen j/k but it is pretty big and it is an MRA