MRA's Of The Week, Week 2

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser9662

Its that day again where I pick the top MRA's of the week, unfortunately not much has changed, but I will mix it up a bit just for you guys!

1. Bigs Cats And Bears

I think many of you knew this was coming. You think Ghosts was bad? Think again. I don't know how alliances like these even operate. Anyone want to do some digging and help me find some info? Maybe I will do a newspaper haha. Anyways this alliance is in ocean 63,64,73, and 74! They are way to spread out to do anything and will soon dissolve or die off. There leadership is just awful, I mean awful! Read my top 10 alliances for more info on that. Unity will be fighting them soon, so be prepared for that showdown! If this alliance wants to do anything or succeed they need to pick an ocean, recruit selectively, and not have 100+ members everywhere :-D.

2. Ghosts Nothing has happened much since there MRA crisis a last week where they recruited 60+ members. This alliance is in 55,56,65,66. Like Bigs Bears clan, they are just another giant MRA. They really need to do better. There leadership is average at best. There recruiting however, is garbage. If your going to have recruiters MAKE SURE THEY DONT INVITE EVERYONE ON THE BLOCK AND THE NEIGBORHOOD OVER!! This is worse than Big Bears recruiters(who are the founders I believe). They have another month to live in my book.

3. Rage Rising They are still bad, still an MRA, and still #1?! I guess MRA's always are number 1 in these worlds :(. Average leadership, in clusters, all over the map, yea they got like 3 weeks left! They are around ocean 54 mostly which is bad for them though. Sails Of Death and The Brotherhood are probably having a bp fest over there right now. Honestly I think they will just be farmed out of there alliance.

4. Lotus Eaters Ok leadership, too many players. They have 100+ members and about half of them don't need to be there. This alliance is founded in Ocean 53 and pretty much control the whole ocean, which I guess is ok, but not needed this early in game. They have too much deadweight that they really need to cut soon or they will be farmed badly soon. I predict they will last another monthish just because nobody is near them to do some damage.

Well that's it folks, I hope you enjoyed the read. Any questions, comments or concerns drop them down below or PM on here. Sorry this was repetitive, so I might wait 2 weeks this time :-D, see yea!

DeletedUser

I'm surprised we managed to miss #5 again this week. Unity must've earned some brownie points for making Breez and bear mad lol.

Agree for the most part, except I don't feel Rage is bad. I feel they could be more consolidated, but if it weren't for that, they would be decent. The problem with rage is Numbers and Figures, Sails of Death and Brotherhood all want a piece of them. I wouldn't want to fight any of those alliances while I'm still trying to get a couple cities under my belt, it stunts your growth a lot, much less all 3 of them. They've got to play their cards right, maybe get some rim friends in Lotus Eaters, because even though Lotus is a MRA, everyone needs BP, and thanks to the 15 bireme quest, everyone above 2k can send support. 15 biremes adds up fast, and Lotus has about 40 members with 15 birs I would estimate, putting them at 600 birs of possible help. You wouldn't get all of that, but they could still give you some back up, and right now you need EVERYTHING you can get if you're Rage.

DeletedUser9662

I'm surprised we managed to miss #5 again this week. Unity must've earned some brownie points for making Breez and bear mad lol.

Agree for the most part, except I don't feel Rage is bad. I feel they could be more consolidated, but if it weren't for that, they would be decent. The problem with rage is Numbers and Figures, Sails of Death and Brotherhood all want a piece of them. I wouldn't want to fight any of those alliances while I'm still trying to get a couple cities under my belt, it stunts your growth a lot, much less all 3 of them. They've got to play their cards right, maybe get some rim friends in Lotus Eaters, because even though Lotus is a MRA, everyone needs BP, and thanks to the 15 bireme quest, everyone above 2k can send support. 15 biremes adds up fast, and Lotus has about 40 members with 15 birs I would estimate, putting them at 600 birs of possible help. You wouldn't get all of that, but they could still give you some back up, and right now you need EVERYTHING you can get if you're Rage.

They're not terrible, but there not good. They have so many members and are in random clusters around the there ocean. it seems like 7 20 man alliances in 1. And you didn't miss it, you cut deadweight you didn't need making you not as bad, and brownie points for the first war hehe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They're not terrible, but there not good. They have so many members and are in random clusters around the there ocean. it seems like 7 20 man alliances in 1. And you didn't miss it, you cut deadweight you didn't need making you not as bad, and brownie points for the first war hehe.
Pffft theres been wars before, you just didnt know about them ;)

DeletedUser

Poor RR, they're getting wrecked by the 3 alliances that actually have a bid for victor of the world.

DeletedUser9662

Is this series something you guys want me to continue or end? I might do a monthly newspaper instead depending on how my first issue goes

DeletedUser

You should maybe do one more of these, but that should be about it. Not that many MRAs worth listing anymore unless you want to continue picking on Bigs Cats and Bears :p

DeletedUser9662

You should maybe do one more of these, but that should be about it. Not that many MRAs worth listing anymore unless you want to continue picking on Bigs Cats and Bears :p

They are an exclusive alliance that will always make it haha

DeletedUser

Lol, keep these threads, helps in organizing the oceans.

DeletedUser

Okay, word on the server is that Lotus Eaters has disbanded and formed a real alliance rather than an MRA.

DeletedUser

I place my bets on the founders having a disagreement on how to run the alliance, and one of them disbanding, then making a new one while taking the top players with him.

DeletedUser

^This^

Seems to me Pwilber and billsguy were the GOOD leaders, the ones who, in Pwilber's words, wanted to form a "tight-knit, close, active group," and then Feca, the original founder, was the one who had 50 pacts and recruited the entire ocean. It was bound to happen eventually.

The Breakfast Club will be around for a while, I'll put money on it.

DeletedUser9662

^This^

Seems to me Pwilber and billsguy were the GOOD leaders, the ones who, in Pwilber's words, wanted to form a "tight-knit, close, active group," and then Feca, the original founder, was the one who had 50 pacts and recruited the entire ocean. It was bound to happen eventually.

The Breakfast Club will be around for a while, I'll put money on it.

Looks like a new powerhouse is starting to rise up in The Breakfast Club

DeletedUser

Yea, being a founder was really getting in the way of my classes lol. And the opportunity presented itself

DeletedUser10603

FofoB recruited everyone and made the pacts :p I was more of a figure head haha We were equals and had no disagreements. We especially agreed that pwilber and billsguy were better off to lead us to victory. WE ARE NOOBS!

DeletedUser

FIght Club to me just seems a bit like a wanna-be "elite" alliance....