MRA's Of The Week, Week 1

DeletedUser9662

These are my opinions, nobody else's​

Number 1. Ghosts.

These guys are your classic MRA, spread out, bunch of players, bad average, noobs. It was tough to pick the number 1 spot, but they got it. They have players in ocean 65,55,56 and a few in 54. They are doomed to fail if they don't kick the dead weight and focus on a specific area, but I don't see that happening.

Number 2. Rage Rising.

Honestly they could be number 1 too, so call it a tie. These guys already have 118 players spread out across 7 oceans, most are found in 54 where they are doomed. The better alliances in that area will easily jump on them which they already have, there in 1st for Dbp for a reason!

Number 3. Bigs Cats and Bears

They have 1 player in at least 7 oceans. Most can be found in Oceans 63 and 64, but there spread out. They need to get closer together if they are going to do something productive, but I don't see it happening. Especially with those founders who join every world after there MRA is defeated, when will Breez learn?

That wraps up this weeks 3 MRA's. Please tell me if I should add more or keep it like this. I hope you liked it, see yea!!!

DeletedUser10603

Good stuff man. Great choice with number 1, ghosts are fading away so quickly. Thought for sure you'd put us in the top three :p I'm sure we were somewhere close so I'd love to see more if you do a week 2!

DeletedUser9662

Good stuff man. Great choice with number 1, ghosts are fading away so quickly. Thought for sure you'd put us in the top three :p I'm sure we were somewhere close so I'd love to see more if you do a week 2!

You were going to be either 4-5, but I didn't want to type it :p, glad you enjoyed. Week 2 should be out next tuesday

DeletedUser

EVERY (top 15) alliance is shaping to be an MRA right now -__-

Yeah there are good players here and there. But these numbers for ABP are just God awful all across the board.

I've been out of BP for almost 3 days now and I haven't touched anyone today. And I am in the top 100 for ABP and my (small) team is in the top 50.. This is pathetic.

If anyone wants to join a real team that actually fights and plays this game how it's intended (a war game), let me know. So far, only 3 people (in O64) are for that. I'm about ready to take in anyone around the world at this point. This is just terrible.

DeletedUser10179

Yeah there are good players here and there. But these numbers for ABP are just God awful all across the board.

I've been out of BP for almost 3 days now and I haven't touched anyone today. And I am in the top 100 for ABP and my (small) team is in the top 50.. This is pathetic.

If anyone wants to join a real team that actually fights and plays this game how it's intended (a war game), let me know. So far, only 3 people (in O64) are for that. I'm about ready to take in anyone around the world at this point. This is just terrible.

What do you expect on a speed 1 world...?

DeletedUser

Well considering a lot of people around me are from the EN servers, which is significantly harder than the US servers. And there's a LOT of experienced players here, I'm surprised and shocked at how poor this world really is right now.

I understand this world gets a lot of new people to the game and such, but I'm surrounded by players with experience and who I've played both with and against and this is just terrible. This isn't even my "main world" (to where I'm taking it seriously and blah blah). But come on haha.

DeletedUser9662

Well considering a lot of people around me are from the EN servers, which is significantly harder than the US servers. And there's a LOT of experienced players here, I'm surprised and shocked at how poor this world really is right now.

I understand this world gets a lot of new people to the game and such, but I'm surrounded by players with experience and who I've played both with and against and this is just terrible. This isn't even my "main world" (to where I'm taking it seriously and blah blah). But come on haha.

At least you have some experience, I got new players ALL around me.

DeletedUser10179

This world is an MRA... I have seen like 30 players at most that have any experience in winning a world or being an overall good player in the past.... This world is going down hill... I AM OUT!

DeletedUser

Ooh.....hook me up with some of your .en pals over there, I want to share war stories with them about en.4 Delta:)

DeletedUser10517

You forgot to add us. :p lol. Hope you get us into next week.

DeletedUser10517

*Ignore my last message*
Kylehob, why did you decide against it? Will you include us next week?

DeletedUser9662

*Ignore my last message*
Kylehob, why did you decide against it? Will you include us next week?

I decided against it, because the other alliances were worse in my opinion. If I did do a top 5(might do next week) then you would have been there with Lotus Eaters. I cannot tell you if I will add you it is a secret :p, next one should come out Monday or Tuesday.

DeletedUser4951

Did you ghost already? I can't find you. Since you're out of Gythium it seems, I was hoping to see you in NT's world. ;)