MRA

DeletedUser

No, don't recognize those. I remember ***Xerxes***, but not with only one star on each side.

DeletedUser

Ministry of Silly Walks is the best one man alliance so far. And they will invite anyone with a silly enough walk.

DeletedUser6111

My alliance, xXCoD 420 blaze itXx, is definitely the top alliance to watch. Boasting the most experienced and mature members Grepolis has to offer, we intend to take Heraklion by storm, leading the BPA rankings out of the gate.

DeletedUser

I agree with Vircona, besides Triumvirate (Which I hear is really going places, highly experienced and active members with a great core) xxCoD 420 blaze itXx is probably the best alliance. What they lack in numbers they make up for in unreadable alliance profiles, bravado, and humor.

DeletedUser6111

While I appreciate the post, Serekh, your underhanded disrespect toward my alliance will not be tolerated. The second "X" in our alliance name is capitalized, and we take pride in that. Any further slights on your part will be met with severe repercussions, such as the 1337 420 no-scoping of your entire alliance.

--V

DeletedUser

Hey man, I don't want any trouble! I'm posting the current rankings as of 15 minutes ago on Heraklion so everyone can see how foolish my mistake was. I will regret not capitalizing that X, and my accursed shift key, forevermore!

http://i.imgur.com/uWvYqpA.jpg

DeletedUser6111

Your apology has been accepted, and your transgressions forgiven. But watch yourself, Serekh -- you're on thin ice.

Wheredevil, were comin 4 ur citi

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8278

You know how these work out... Better to watch some of the Top Players and check their movement with Alliances rather than looking solely at the Alliance as a whole. We'll see good players drop out 2 weeks after BP ends and new players poor all their time into the game and become pretty good.

Grep stats on me don't give any insight... I left the game(no time-Love to hate this game) and just jumped back in. I joined this World yesterday. I'm looking forward to see which players jump in Alliances before they build any units! Game ON! I'M IN!

DeletedUser

Mass Extinction is the biggest MRA on the server, just a heads up

DeletedUser

Mass Extinction is the biggest MRA on the server, just a heads up

We all know that the worst and biggest MRA is Triumvirate. Mass Extinction is the second one, tho. I've heard the 2 MRA's have a competition of who can send out more invites per hour! :O

DeletedUser

*Is afraid people will not get the joke*

*Prepares 6000 blind invites just in case he loses his mind and wants to go MRA*

DeletedUser

We all know that the worst and biggest MRA is Triumvirate. Mass Extinction is the second one, tho. I've heard the 2 MRA's have a competition of who can send out more invites per hour! :O

Ya Triumvirate sent out blind invites to everyone in my alliance I believe that goes under the columns act of war and act of... Stupidity.

I think the alliances with the best potential are:

GEFG
Scholastic book fair
The devils rejects
Usual suspects

I think GEFG (my alliance) has a. Good potential because we arent spread out like MRA's we are planning to dominate ocean 54 and 64

DeletedUser

But even though they did that I have to say. They are pretty powerful but their wrong move was getting 17 peoplin ocean 54. When we start to destroy that ocean into just ours they will have lost 17 members.

DeletedUser

Ya Triumvirate sent out blind invites to everyone in my alliance I believe that goes under the columns act of war and act of... Stupidity.

I think the alliances with the best potential are:

GEFG
Scholastic book fair
The devils rejects
Usual suspects

I think GEFG (my alliance) has a. Good potential because we arent spread out like MRA's we are planning to dominate ocean 54 and 64

Definitely take scholastic book fair off there, it's basically shadow gods from Phi who were probably the worst alliance (at their point level) that I've ever fought against. We took once city from their leader and he just quit, rimmed most of their top players in less than a week. I guess they avoided fighting any other top 10 alliances for a reason.

My ocean so far is pretty much only MRAs, I'd give the world a little time before more real alliances start building.