MRA

DeletedUser

Since the first days usually have MRAs already, who do you think are MRAs?

DeletedUser8795

Not exactly, premades could easily have have got a 15-20 members plus cpl strays. If I saw 40+ right yes, lets wait till tonight stoogie

DeletedUser

Im not in it yet. What alliances do you think might come out of no where?

DeletedUser8795

Best alliances to join atm would be Red Legion, Triumvirate, Domination, or venomous.

DeletedUser8795

W.A.R is first with 22 members at 620 average,,,go talk to Serekh about joining the Triumvirates, we are 5th with 9 members at 859 average, highest average in top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

Destroyers of Mortals is a definite MRA. Founder sent me a blind invite. I don't get it, I wrote a brief message of introduction to generate interest in joining my alliance and distributed it to the players on my island. I got two replies, both requesting to join...couple of the others just ignored it, no response or nothing, and one even joined with Destroyers of Mortals. It doesn't make sense to me, someone sends a blind invite at me or a Pact request and there is no communication? Those are the players that get ignored.

Best alliances to join atm would be Red Legion, Triumvirate, Domination, or venomous.

Just out of curiosity russki, what's the basis of your recommendation for those alliances?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Venomous will grow slowly because we send messages to individual players who we think have potential and don't send any invitations until someone says they are interested...

DeletedUser7241

There aren't any alliances near me yet.. I'm happy for that because I'm getting no blind invites every 5 seconds.

DeletedUser8795

Just out of curiosity russki, what's the basis of your recommendation for those alliances?[/QUOTE]

So far it's based on average points, how many of there players growing rapidly, also how the alliance is placed out on the map. But as always we will know for sure who is the toughest when BP ENDS:)

DeletedUser

Venomous will grow slowly because we send messages to individual players who we think have potential and don't send any invitations until someone says they are interested...

That sounds very familiar, have you played with me under a different screen name?

DeletedUser

I don't think so. I haven't seen you before unless you had different name.