MRA

DeletedUser

I'll openly admit that One Ring is a hell of an alliance. EE is unarguably #2, but OR still owns Phi for now. We'll see how things shape up, but it's gonna take a lot to bring them down.

Yo, you One Ring people are LOSING against us ( EE) .... Ya people can't rim me because you guys don't even know how to rim a noob like me. And I heard that a few of you are in this world. Is that true? Seeking refugee in a new world. Just sad

DeletedUser

Yo, you One Ring people are LOSING against us ( EE) .... Ya people can't rim me because you guys don't even know how to rim a noob like me. And I heard that a few of you are in this world. Is that true? Seeking refugee in a new world. Just sad

I'm not even in OR...? Are you even in EE? Because I think we'd know each other if you were.

DeletedUser9501

Broseph's in EE bud. I'm the one who said OR's going to win.

Anyways, back on subject of MRAs. Biggest one around me is Bruce Tera. They're #10, have the lowest top 12 average, and 7 founders.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Broseph's in EE bud. I'm the one who said OR's going to win.

Anyways, back on subject of MRAs. Biggest one around me is Bruce Tera. They're #10, have the lowest top 12 average, and 7 founders.

Nothing in my ocean but MRAs... Waiting for them to die off already so a decent alliance worth joining can get a presence here. All we have right now are MRAs that pact with everybody and deathmatica who I can't really figure out (MRA or not?).

That's an alliance? Didn't know that.

Exile. I am rock5 ;)

Ahhhh ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not in Heraklion.....

Seems to me every alliance now are scrubs? Am I correct?

DeletedUser5088

Stogus you are in Heraklion in heart

Devil's rejects look ok

DeletedUser9501

Usual Suspects is the best small alliance. Triumvirate is looking decent. But ya other than those 3, nothing looking too good.

DeletedUser

@DragonSlayer17

Seems you don't know the definition of "sarcasm" so I'll give you an example:

We are so scared, please dont kill us! :(

;)

Whats S-A-R-C-A-S-M is sounds like some disease an old guy has but it seems like a lot of people know what it is? Hmm... Idk

WARNING LAUGHTER EXPECTED!!!

"Chirp chirp chirp chirp"
Gosh darnit there goes my comedian career.

DeletedUser

Nothing in my ocean but MRAs... Waiting for them to die off already so a decent alliance worth joining can get a presence here. All we have right now are MRAs that pact with everybody and deathmatica who I can't really figure out (MRA or not?).
Ahhhh ok.

I answer this in my interview with Dethmatic which will be in "The Heraklion Daily" with a few good interviews and stories I post at the end of each day starting on March sixth.

DeletedUser5973

WICKED seems to be the biggest MRA now with 3 branches lol

DeletedUser

So looks like Diabolic is up to 4 academies lol. They are the first! Guess Ascension will have 4 soon...