MRA Throwdown

DeletedUser6486

Looks like the way RE works is, they get a top 10 player then they realize that RE sucks so they go find a better alliance

DeletedUser

They are falling apart. My alliance is about to pass them in rankings, they lost a few good players, and they will be 6th place in rankings by tomorrow.

DeletedUser4982

Funny how even an almost dead Astartes has twice your alliance's BP .

DeletedUser

Maybe it is because we don't make enemies as easily as an almost dead Astartes.

DeletedUser

Grover, don't let him goad you. BP rankings don't mean a whole lot right now. They can say it shows how active someone is yada..yada..yada. If you have a plan stick to it, and then revisit where you are a month from now.

DeletedUser4982

Ah , plan . Yes , Grover has a plan . A plan to sim to the top of the point rankings .

kcOhDXU.png

A very good plan indeed !

DeletedUser2063

Ah , plan . Yes , Grover has a plan . A plan to sim to the top of the point rankings .

kcOhDXU.png

A very good plan indeed !

Well he also named his alliance "The Elite," that should've told us all we needed to know. And how do you get points? By taking cities. How do you get slots unless you're extremely rich? BP's.

DeletedUser

Dang it Grover. You are killing me. Tried to stick up for you, and you have to say something like that. Points don't matter, they are a by-product from the number of cities you have.

DeletedUser

Well he also named his alliance "The Elite," that should've told us all we needed to know. And how do you get points? By taking cities. How do you get slots unless you're extremely rich? BP's.

I have seen plenty of players get their cities using Festivals and Theaters :s