MRA Throwdown

DeletedUser

Rhoman Empire. Consists of Rising Rebellion players of Pi. Good leadership. Academies are already top 10. Looking good.

DeletedUser

Rhoman Empire. Consists of Rising Rebellion players of Pi. Good leadership. Academies are already top 10. Looking good.

Meh leadership, they invite anyone and anything that breathes, and they already have academy alliances. Not solid at all.

DeletedUser

I love mras I think I may leave my own alliance and join Romans :S I wanna talk smack to Tor and Pandora anyway haha

DeletedUser1685

This academy is the noobiest of all the RE academies. I can smell them from my island in 44 :p

We certainly are :D

But I promise we bathe daily..and smell much better up close. Feel free to pay us a visit :)

DeletedUser

I know about half the players including the leader. I think they will do fine.

DeletedUser4356

Last time I remember, TEE (The Evil Empire) from Omicron was called out to sink (check forums in Omicron) at the very beginning for being an MRA... looks like they owned and shat mouths... Just saying..

DeletedUser

TEE was a pre-made. And vs your Evil Empire being called out I can list dozens of MRAs that were called out and failed from all worlds of Grepolis, including Omicron

DeletedUser1685

Did you read the forums in Omicron?
I'm guessing you don't read much... You need to start doing it.

I don't care what the Forums say.. That group is a pre-made that came from Zeta. (Where they are 1st place)
I'm guessing you don't do your research before talking down to someone.

DeletedUser

The forums called them out for being an MRA because they were a well-established pre-made with a decent member count from Zeta. Not everyone knew this and screamed MRA. Please do research before trying to call out others, because you are wrong.

DeletedUser1685

You heard it here first, folks !!

Everything you read in the forums is not the God's Honest Truth ! Can you believe that!?!?!

:p

DeletedUser4356

The forums called them out for being an MRA because they were a well-established pre-made with a decent member count from Zeta. Not everyone knew this and screamed MRA. Please do research before trying to call out others, because you are wrong.

You still don't get my last post. Gaht... No hope for you man.

I will say it again, people called TEE MRA, they succeeded in Omicron.
People is calling RE an MRA.

Regardless of where TEE came from, the facts and all, everyone thought they will sink because everyone thought they were an MRA. Regardless of the facts, regardless of their size and being called an MRA they succeeded.

The same thing could happen for RE.

I guess it is just too much for you both Icarus and Halfrikan to put some logic on my first post, it seems as in being rational and have some logic doesn't flow too much in you guys. I guess I'm just asking too much from you both to put some logic into what I said. So here, I just dumbbed it down for you guys, you are welcome.

I hope you guys can understand now.

Note: I am not saying, RE will swim, I'm just stating that roles can change drastically. You never know, they could be like TEE (is it easier now to understand?)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It seems you lack logic and have quite a few tools of assumption. I understand fully what you are trying to say, but understand exactly what we are saying, let me "dumb it down for you". TEE was a KNOWN PRE-MADE. RE is not a pre-made, RE is a literal honest-to-goodness MRA that will invite everybody. Here I'll out it in words you can understand:

TEE big bad alliance did good Zeta. TEE all come Omicron. RE no good big bad alliance anywhere. RE invite anyone. RE no good.