MRA Throwdown

DeletedUser2063

Word has reached me that after BP ends there is going to be an MRA Throwdown between The Rhoman Empire and Spartans. Place your bets here. I personally hope they both destroy each other but my money is on Rhomans.

Fruit

DeletedUser

They are going to be too busy getting pummeled to fight eachother

DeletedUser

Wild Card Bet: They will both lay down their swords and put all this "fighting" behind them.

DeletedUser

They will try to become like *Maceodonians in Mu, so money is on after 3 fights they do a super merge

DeletedUser

youv'e just gotta love this quote from the Rhoman Empire's profile:

"We are currently looking for a strong alliance to become our second academy now that we and our academy are pretty much the 2 strongest alliances."

I love how they think that by recruiting everyone in the game and having the most people that they are "pretty much the 2 strongest alliances". Oh how I envy you guys in O55 who get to fight these guys.

DeletedUser2063

Before my CS lands on their first city ill make sure to message the owner "this is for jless!"

DeletedUser

hahaha I would love you in an almost completely heterosexual way. And luckily their 3rd alliance has a few players near me :p

DeletedUser

MRA (Mass Recruiting Alliance) - They are typically disorganized, and known to fold under pressure. Some players consider them all you can eat buffets ;P

DeletedUser6357

MRA (Mass Recruiting Alliance) - They are typically disorganized, and known to fold under pressure. Some players consider them all you can eat buffets ;P
A large informal Alliance if I understand you correctly?

DeletedUser

Correct they usually invite anyone and everyone, and are located in more than 1 ocean. When they reach their member caps they go on to create "Academy alliances" which are extensions of their MRA's. Not that every "Academy" is created by an MRA just most. This early in the game it is safe to say most big Alliances are MRA's.

DeletedUser

Correct they usually invite anyone and everyone, and are located in more than 1 ocean. When they reach their member caps they go on to create "Academy alliances" which are extensions of their MRA's. Not that every "Academy" is created by an MRA just most. This early in the game it is safe to say most big Alliances are MRA's.

I like to keep my main branches member count low when I make an alliance. This world I may be taking time off but when I found alliances I generally have an academy come in late game just because I enjoy teaching noobies :)

DeletedUser

I like to keep my main branches member count low when I make an alliance. This world I may be taking time off but when I found alliances I generally have an academy come in late game just because I enjoy teaching noobies :)

I can digg it! Noobs deserve chances, I am willing to teach them as well. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4356

MRAs are always good and fun. Where would BP and nice built cities come from if it wasn't for them :D

DeletedUser2063

Rhoman eating isn't an actual branch of Rhoman. The Rhoman so far are:
Rhoman Empire
Rhoman Empire II
Rhoman Rising