MRA SmackDown.

DeletedUser7613

-=The+Death+Legend=- worst MRA - or at least most obvious MRA with a laughable founder. hiff10

I have never seen anything like it. He's joined 50 different servers and has an average score of 200 and now he thinks he can run an alliance!

Dude! Find a server, play the game. And get rid of the alliance name that is a pain in the ass to type.

DeletedUser7356

goodness me....That is outstanding. He should be promoted to King of the Noobs. Well done that man.

DeletedUser6819

good luck decky with your ally it was nothing personal...

DeletedUser7631

Looks like some more MRAS popping up.

1 -=The Death Legend=- 110535 78 1417
2 The Holy Roman Legion 91975 79 1164
3 Sons of Liberty 88403 64 1381

DeletedUser

So if there are only MRAS in my area I should wait to join an alliance? What makes a good alliance?

DeletedUser7307

everyone's opinion is different- high attack battle points, high average points. Stuff like that

DeletedUser

So if there are only MRAS in my area I should wait to join an alliance? What makes a good alliance?

Watch for alliances that pick their members carefully. Don't look at how many members they have but rather their abp per person and overall abp. Any alliance that sends you an invite without a message/introduction is most likely not worth joining.
Talk to the leaders and ask what they look for. Watch for their responses: a well-written explanation with their requirements is a good sign, a response that only says "You wanna join?" or something to that effect is not a good sign.

That's basically what you need to watch out for.

~Torgaddon