MRA SmackDown.

DeletedUser

In terms of this world, MRA's are going to be considerably smaller then those in more populated worlds with around the same alliance cap.

DeletedUser7307

im not crazy about this world, i like the settings its just there is like no activity

DeletedUser7429

did grepolis post that this world was even coming out? i think thats why its so empty

DeletedUser6486

yes, but I think it's kind of weird how they are all below 500 points. I mean wouldn't there be at least one person who decides to try the game for an hour

DeletedUser

yes, but I think it's kind of weird how they are all below 500 points. I mean wouldn't there be at least one person who decides to try the game for an hour

It's most likely groups of drifters who are just trying the app out and quit after a few minutes.

DeletedUser7570

I actually like these settings too, just getting back into the game after a couple years off and this world seemed so promising. Maybe it'll pick up by tomorrow

DeletedUser6486

I bet they see that the silver mine takes seven minutes to get to level 4 and then they're like, "I'm done"

DeletedUser

Let's get this back on topic please. Discussing activity and guests does not relate to "smacking down" MRAs.

Kind regards,

Josh.

DeletedUser

Let's get this back on topic please. Discussing activity and guests does not relate to "smacking down" MRAs.

Kind regards,

Josh.

Maybe a change of the title is in order. In a world where the numbers are low, I would think that the mods would wan to encourage friendly chatter about the world.

DeletedUser

Feel free to create a new thread for this friendly chat then, this thread was created to discuss a smackdown on MRAs.

Kind regards,

Josh.