MRA BANGERS

DeletedUser

We bang mra's. any mra that makes it through the first month without imploding will be destroyed by us. we are purely and we are going to trash this world.

A bit about me. I usually play EN servers but having fun there so decided it was time for me to inflict pain on you guys. I have been no.1 in points and ABP numerous times and have lead alliance to win worlds.

If no one joins me i will just go RAGE MODE and destroy as many of you as possible before someone manages to conquer me. I am a master a finding offensive armies and smashing them to pieces. :)

DeletedUser6677

you gave up on reincarnating sesame street already?

DeletedUser

decided that we are dominating as Sesame Street over in Apollonia EN66 and that we can make a new name that i love.

DeletedUser

Wow really? After all this time, noob mra are still getting targeted by all you professional veteran grepolis players? What is the word that describes this? Pathetic? Yep pathetic is the word. If you are so experienced Mr. En.grepolis, have some dignity & make a challenge for yourself & go head to head with equally experienced players, instead of taking advantage of inexperienced players.

DeletedUser

Haha. Taking on the experienced guys is getting boring and a waste of my time when its so easy so how about i smash you all up.

DeletedUser6677

taking down noobs is a time honored tradition - every conquest can't be a tough take ;)

DeletedUser

Oh yeah and by the way. anyone who colonizes in my alliance (unless for future WW island) will be kicked!

DeletedUser2063

Thane, it's been a while. What about the honey badgers? Lol