Most important thread for this world

KawnZar

Newcomer
A bunch of us in Double Deuce are still waiting for Orderless to take cities from us

sad-pablo-lonely.gif

theonejoshmon

Newcomer
Congratulations to all of my teammates who were absolute BEASTS this world and ANY time that I needed ANY thing at all-- someone was there INSTANTLY. A TRUE TEAM with 2 of the best leaders (better than I am) I've ever seen-- Cragar and Fridel.

Also, congratulations to all of the staunch fighters who stuck it out until the end, despite being on the receiving end of things this time. You have proven to everyone else, to me and to yourselves (honestly..as it has been a long time since you guys were put on the defensive at all muchless lost) --- you proved that you are NOT ..as I call them.. "fair weather greppers". You proved that you can TAKE the same kind of punishment that you dish out. You proved that you're not "glass cannons" and that you CAN play 'both sides of the ball' if you will. That might not seem like a very important metric but it is when it comes to the "unspoken respect" as well as the "can I trust this person no matter what goes down" aspect of grep.

Particular shout out to:
Putter who defended the hardest against us: racing in to Helena revolt allies for the flip a FRUSTRATING amount of times.
24hrgrind for the same thing-- rushing in front of us to take the hits because he could handle it, and to take steam off of their ally. Some of the islands? By the end? Would have 4 to 6 "enemies" on it and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM was Putter or 24hr. 24 in north 54 and Putter nearest the crosshairs.
Also a shout out to HMZephyr for undoubtably sending out LTS to EVERYONE and then stepping up when things got bad (like when taksor quit and we chased Angelusand the other overly bold people in 45 into VM. as well as constantly being a voice of reason backed by sound strategy formed from experience).

I'll give Orderless the same named shout out for defending well against us, after all he has the most BP of anyone on the team so the BP shows that he did well, BUT the biggest difference you'll see here is that Orderless talked a lot of smack to people that he didn't back up.. including a few "over the line" things. It made him come across as a "sore loser" at best and ..worst, at worst...

To me, he was a little bold but never a punk. To some others? He said some things that made him Public Enemy #1 over here.. and ALMOST caused him to pass me in BP. ;-) Like he told me he would but didn't lol

I'm also taking a planned break for the Spring/Summer and will be back around September/October.

I suuuuure hope *wink wink* that Inno drops a 4/4/4 (world/unit/ trade speed) REVOLT, DOMINATION, NO MORALE server for the slew of big spenders that just dropped from this world and have stated that exact time frame.... a mid September fast speed domination world would net Inno TENS if not HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS and kick off their 4th quarter with a bang.

Not to mention we all sat around and basically had a Black Friday Sale Party as the different packages dropped... talking n comparing the different packages. (I got a bundled 20k gold PLUS 20%-- so 24k gold AND it included 20 of the 30% LS Tokens for $80.. absolute STEAL... inno messed up tho because they released the BEST PACKAGE with the Great Armings/Doubler Tokens at like 3am so no one saw it)

but i know that nobody reads my entire posts so ^ that, will get lost LOL

Anyways, great world all!

Meg TheBeagle

Philosopher
Thanks for the good fight. Much appreciated to all. Hope to see everyone in the fall! How do you mean "mix things up" Brian? Also, have we met before? noticed u had me blocked for some reason.

A few years ago there was an idea to mix up the teams a bit with a kind of fantasy football-type draw. I thought the idea had some merit but it fell flat.

I'm looking for a little break. I've played hard and consistently since US17 - many of those worlds as a leader and I think I deserve a little break. I joined the new CQ world today to gold and so I wouldn't have to go "cold turkey" LOL.

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
A few years ago there was an idea to mix up the teams a bit with a kind of fantasy football-type draw. I thought the idea had some merit but it fell flat.

I'm looking for a little break. I've played hard and consistently since US17 - many of those worlds as a leader and I think I deserve a little break. I joined the new CQ world today to gold and so I wouldn't have to go "cold turkey" LOL.
IF we could lure one more large team into this its something that could be achievable. Maybe convince Pete to leave CQ and come back to revolt servers