Most Experienced Players in Knossos

DeletedUser

Like to see you say that when i send my myth nuke at you;) and you know which one it is

DeletedUser

Just checked...a CS to you is over 60 hours..now why would you make a MRA threat like that against me? LOL..

DeletedUser

I think I'm gonna call it quits..he obviously has his ocean conquered and heading into O55 now...I hope he sends his 5 harps at me LOL

DeletedUser

Crap sorry but I have been playing Grepolis since alpha then Nu and Mu on a different now on knossos and Ithaca but for some reason I always put a few months in between playing

DeletedUser

Crap sorry but I have been playing Grepolis since alpha then Nu and Mu on a different now on knossos and Ithaca but for some reason I always put a few months in between playing

Mu? i dont remember you from US13? did you quit already?

DeletedUser

I used to play on the English and Danish servers before I created this account, and it feels all the same to me. Sure, there's a more diverse group of people playing on the English servers, but the quality of the players is pretty much the same.

I would agree

DeletedUser

question from a noob. why can't you transfer gold to other players???!!!!!!!! I mean if you bought it, geez.

DeletedUser10179

lol... Stogus... he doesn't talk in the externals much anymore...