Most Experienced Players in Knossos

DeletedUser7992

I appreciate the shout outs and the love ,,but I am not the most experienced ,, I started in us 15 and I was a total noob .. I would like to add that the en server hype is over rated.. I played there and was the same as us server but Us player have an advantage do to the time difference.. europeans are asleep when we are awake
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

DeletedUser8870

oh and btw kharn good to see you back m8 hope all is well for and your fam ;)

DeletedUser10048

What points are you talking about? Here's a few key numbers from Grepostats to compare the best alliances on either server:

Average points per city
HYDRA: 3235
Ctrl-Alt-Elite: 2530

Average attack battle points:
HYDRA: 608
Ctrl-Alt-Elite: 474

Average total battle points:
HYDRA: 889
Ctrl-Alt-Elite: 649

I have no dog in this race. I'm just saying that maybe you're a bit biased because you usually play on the English servers. For what it's worth, I think the Danish servers are the most competitive servers you'll ever find.

Look at the alliance caps

here 75 and EN 40 that's a big difference to any points

As for Danish servers, I have actually heard this before

DeletedUser1165

ShreftyThred; two years experience have played on both the US and EN servers and from my experience the EN servers are alot more competitive than here. the EN rim is about equivalent to the US core, this being an unbiased opinion because i was born and raised and currently reside in the US.

DeletedUser10048

ShreftyThred; two years experience have played on both the US and EN servers and from my experience the EN servers are alot more competitive than here. the EN rim is about equivalent to the US core, this being an unbiased opinion because i was born and raised and currently reside in the US.

Now here's a guy I know, how's it all going with you and Eric ?

DeletedUser

Heres a link to EN externals, have a look at the milestones in particular the timeline theyre achieved:

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/forum.php

Odd. The only difference I managed to spot between our forums is the fact that they don't have to deal with the same 5 - 6 kiddos spamming each and every thread they come across with smiley faces and single-sentence replies. As far as ours, every section, every thread, and nearly every post, is full of 'em. Not tough to pick them out either.

Anyhow, in terms of quality players, although some never made it through to Knossos, I'd have to vouch for-
BLT The Conqueror
Shadokin
Aubigrog
KillaC
Praetorian
*Bear*
Cavalier222 (I believe he was #1 among The Immortals for a good bit)

As well as Niko, Whitey, and Exit Strategy.
The rest are far more active among the forums, blabbing off about nothing to be any real threat in-game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8889

The rest are far more active among the forums, blabbing off about nothing to be any real threat in-game.

ευχαριστω φιλε :D

But yeah I couldn't agree with this more

DeletedUser

haha thanks man, our little 5 man squad seems to be doing pretty good... we took another from Catalyst... food for thought o_O [report]d640f37244571aef55546a4f2af07528[/report] . this world is full of experienced players will be an amazing world

~whitey

DeletedUser7241

I've seen Supafletch in action in EN servers he's really good.. I played byz for like less then a week but Exit is really good at the game not sure he's one of the most exp though.

DeletedUser

So i made a list of what i think to be the most Exp. players in Knossos. Who do you guys think is the most Exp?

1.BE0W0LF [Hydra] - Multi World Exp. plus a major expander
2.wickedonesin [Hydra] - Good a CQing
3.velvetelvis [Hydra] - Multi World Exp.
4.Exit strategy [G Unit] - Multi World Exp.
5.Cavalier222 [The Immortals] - Multi World Exp.
6.Childress [Hydra] - Multi World Exp. (Im here just for laughs even though i do have a ton of exp.)

This is a good list Childress I have played with and/or against all of them I hope to do the same with you 8)

DeletedUser

This is a good list Childress I have played with and/or against all of them I hope to do the same with you 8)

well i wont go down easy, after all i am the king of Turtleing and Building Support.

DeletedUser

well i wont go down easy, after all i am the king of Turtleing and Building Support.

I would not want an easy target I don't have fun like that. But I did realize the other day we are in the same alliance in Ephesus. Small Greopolis

DeletedUser

Wanna see some experience..Toobe will put you guys to the test soon enough :)