Mortis vs. The World

DeletedUser13217

Congrats to Mortis Nuntius and Mortis Umbra for their hard work and effort to win the server. Looks like they were right...I guess you can "gold it to the crown"
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser

Congrats

I know there is a lot of trash talking out there, but Congrats on the Win. A Win is a Win.

DeletedUser723

Congrats to Mortis Nuntius and Mortis Umbra for their hard work and effort to win the server. Looks like they were right...I guess you can "gold it to the crown"
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

What does gold have to do with the wonders process? Sure, it helps players grow larger than others, however, Mortis was actually smaller than the coalition formed against them for this wonder race. Besides, I know plenty of "saxons" players that gold with the best of them, and I'm sure there are others in the many branches of that coalition that do as well. Quit crying about the use of gold and accept your defeat by the better team already...

DeletedUser13705

What does gold have to do with the wonders process? Sure, it helps players grow larger than others, however, Mortis was actually smaller than the coalition formed against them for this wonder race. Besides, I know plenty of "saxons" players that gold with the best of them, and I'm sure there are others in the many branches of that coalition that do as well. Quit crying about the use of gold and accept your defeat by the better team already...

Considering that jlaranda's one of our teammates I'm pretty sure his sarcasm flew right over your head athan 8)

#fail

DeletedUser723

I caught his sarcasm lol, I'm not that daft..
I was expanding on it in hopes that he would comment again from their point of view.