Mortis Diplomacy - FYI

Rodrk

Peltast
Mortis Diplomacy...

Step 1 - Turn the world red

Step 2 - Talk about how you'll never have any diplomacy

Step 3 - Brag over and over and repeat steps 1 and 2

Step 4 - Get beat up

Step 5 - Diplo with anyone who will still deal with you.

In previous posts we've confirmed the MiT and Mortis Pact. Which i'm sure is very 1 sided. Any alliance that screams no diplomacy and then has a pact well... That's up to you all to determine if that's a real partnership.

We've assumed a relationship with HOA and War Machine and Possibly KOD (since KOD is sitting on Mortis islands untouched).

Here is some inbound support to HOA (late of course), so clearly some tab sharing and pact love here.

WRd359p.jpg

DeletedUser12275

Hey they got friendw in low places, i mean very low places....honestly i never expect they would side with tone the bad but well this life is full of surprises.

Now the day question is....who will be the next alliance to pact mortis? Lol

DeletedUser39

I understand you are out on a personal crusade against everything that's Mortis, and I do kind of understand this because of how some of the players behaved here on the forum at the start of the server. However, I know for a fact that we're not affiliated with HoA in any way whatsoever. I know Lord Love a Duck (the player you captured this city from), is a friend of Pathagoan from a previous server. I see no harm in him protecting a player he's befriended in the past, as it's quite a normal thing to do - I know I would, and I believe you and king would do the same. Having inbound support to a certain player doesn't immediately constitute there's a pact between the alliances: all this shows is that Pathagoan supports Lord Love a Duck if I'm not mistaken.

DeletedUser14257

what's the big deal if you're pacted with whomever. i think that shipped has sailed on "turn the whole world red" and no diplomacy bs. thats the most arrogant thing ive ever heard. i hope Mortis doesn't make any alliances. it will continue to be that much easier to attack them and defend from them. keep beating that horse lol

Rodrk

Peltast
I understand you are out on a personal crusade against everything that's Mortis, and I do kind of understand this because of how some of the players behaved here on the forum at the start of the server. However, I know for a fact that we're not affiliated with HoA in any way whatsoever. I know Lord Love a Duck (the player you captured this city from), is a friend of Pathagoan from a previous server. I see no harm in him protecting a player he's befriended in the past, as it's quite a normal thing to do - I know I would, and I believe you and king would do the same. Having inbound support to a certain player doesn't immediately constitute there's a pact between the alliances: all this shows is that Pathagoan supports Lord Love a Duck if I'm not mistaken.

Honestly, i just don't like bully's. Never have. Even small alliances that send pact requests that make me chuckle (with 3 players etc) I try to treat with respect. I thank them for their inquiry and decline. Not everyone plays this game at the same level as we all know.

You make a good point here and I think my work on externals is done. I appreciate the perspective and I don't actually have anything against a lot of Mortis. You have many great and respectable players and admittedly I have gotten a little carried away here.

DeletedUser15618

im not in leadership and in all honestly i have no love for our founders or leaders.

However,

It doesn't change what team im on nor the honor/respect i have for some of them. Honestly i do think the MIT pact makes no sense. They arent near us (really) and really doesnt help either (reason im still dumbfounded by such a pact). However i do stand by those few friends in mortis. Being pissed most our "food" was taken away or not. Most of ALL in MY ocean.

As for those like Path i'll keep my words and comments to myself
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

However i dont understand the point of people posting hear say and/or people talking crap when not one "Person" is actually having a full war with each other (Other than OPs as they are different). But on a day to day thing there is not ONE full fledged war in this world that happens day to day (unless your in my ocean... Then you are not aren't sleeping ;)). However I think and hope once FULL war does break out, people (the children posting crap talk on externals) focus more on the in game play rather than the forums as they matter nothing. Because if talking words in forums vs. actions in the game are more important at this point to anyone... then this means a very disappointing game experience.

This goes out honestly to every alliance. My own included. Let your game play talk. Not your mouth (or fingers type).

Also much respect to Rodrk. As he's honestly one of few that has sad something i respect on externals in a long time. (which is right above this post).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15628

Ok folks. I've kept to myself for too long now. One part was the respect for the great Mortis leadership team. The other? Was to let the the plan of that said leadership sink in and to even fester into this world. The proverbial seed has been sown. All of these other "so called" alliances have planted it. You all treated Mortis as the boogeyman right? The "big bully". Picking on everyone? Beating up on everyone on the server? Now!!! Now??? Everyone is on the same playing field as Mortis right?. All you who ganged up on Mortis, what are you going to do now? Fight each other? Hey! Big bad Mortis isn't a "threat" anymore. Hahahahahahahahahah. Fight among yourselves as Mortis sits back and is going to do the same thing they planned on doing since day ONE of this server. WIN!!!!!

DeletedUser12275

Ok folks. I've kept to myself for too long now. One part was the respect for the great Mortis leadership team. The other? Was to let the the plan of that said leadership sink in and to even fester into this world. The proverbial seed has been sown. All of these other "so called" alliances have planted it. You all treated Mortis as the boogeyman right? The "big bully". Picking on everyone? Beating up on everyone on the server? Now!!! Now??? Everyone is on the same playing field as Mortis right?. All you who ganged up on Mortis, what are you going to do now? Fight each other? Hey! Big bad Mortis isn't a "threat" anymore. Hahahahahahahahahah. Fight among yourselves as Mortis sits back and is going to do the same thing they planned on doing since day ONE of this server. WIN!!!!!
Yay you are back!!!

DeletedUser7101

Mortis Diplomacy...

Step 1 - Turn the world red

Step 2 - Talk about how you'll never have any diplomacy

Step 3 - Brag over and over and repeat steps 1 and 2

Step 4 - Get beat up

Step 5 - Diplo with anyone who will still deal with you.

I think it was clever ... ..they got all the good players in there area early on cause which good player wouldn't love to fight every1 when u r in the strongest alliance early on and dominates the area.
and after that when it become tough to carry on that play .........then play the world like every1 else does .....who can blame ya. I think its good strategy.

Its like a corporate company(Mortis) who lures talents(good grepo players) to work for them offering attractive packages(every1 is food) making them to leave there current company(current alliance) and then after some time when business goes tough cuts the salary and tells every1 this much is industry standard .....and now the employees can't blame them ...cause they getting what every1 else in the worlds gets....Hehe :p :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10554

Ive seen this story play out in other worlds. The number one at the begining after about a half of year starys to fall apart becaise of ego conflicts. Then comed the split, then the players on the rims get good core islands and picks up players that was once in the greatest of greats. Mean while after a year and a half there is no alliance name that was in tge beginning of the world. Players rage quit and some of the smaller alliance builds great friendships and persevere till tge end. Maybe nit as crown winneres, but they finnish. Just my two cents as its only a penny for my thoughts:)

DeletedUser10554

P.s. yea my grammer and spelling sucks lol. Get over it

DeletedUser

Teter is a Body Shamer using an alt account on externals

From a comment earlier I would say he is in Not Body Shamers - but it can't be who i am thinking because they have been very funny on here.

DeletedUser11088

he is most likely not in BS. i'd have to look back, but i believe he was in the externals before BS jumped into this world