mors next academy

DeletedUser

I know you guys are dying to be graced with the presence that is mors since you guys are basically applying for membership I'll make sure that the leaders get the application dont worry guys we will make it work. One more thing no wyld and no meri and no zepdrix.

DeletedUser2568

I know you guys are dying to be graced with the presence that is mors since you guys are basically applying for membership I'll make sure that the leaders get the application dont worry guys we will make it work. One more thing no wyld and no meri and no zepdrix.

way to break the news second hand Mayo... thats why it is the TRAV and mayo show... you are always a step behind
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser11666

Gonna post here see if Trav wants too let everyone know I commented on an old thread. Broadcasting live this is Trav I don't think anyone can read the dates on the posts. lol

DeletedUser2568

Gonna post here see if Trav wants too let everyone know I commented on an old thread. Broadcasting live this is Trav I don't think anyone can read the dates on the posts. lol

Keep broadcasting Silent, your making me laugh

DeletedUser

I wish I was that popular

ya i didnt know who you where until about 1 and a half weeks ago? something like that. but at least the convo wasnt bad. sometimes you say hi and people go off lol

DeletedUser

Yeah those fireships sure we're cute ;) I knew who you were from flav and a cute MM you sent unicorns awhile back

DeletedUser

Yeah those fireships sure we're cute ;) I knew who you were from flav and a cute MM you sent unicorns awhile back

i was being serious with no disrespect you know. I dont know who most are in MV. different part of the map from where i am. i know a few but not many. and hey there are less FS now since someone killed some, so you can always hit me if you want to. i feel under accomplished if i get to keep the city if no one attacks me. The only one who attacks me is Ella22 and she hasnt in over a week. I dont want to turn to a simmer :(

DeletedUser

i was being serious with no disrespect you know. I dont know who most are in MV. different part of the map from where i am. i know a few but not many. and hey there are less FS now since someone killed some, so you can always hit me if you want to. i feel under accomplished if i get to keep the city if no one attacks me. The only one who attacks me is Ella22 and she hasnt in over a week. I dont want to turn to a simmer :(

It's ok you are out of my reach

DeletedUser

This needs to be retitled, "MV Squanders to Keep Alive, DV leaves the Academy"

DeletedUser11262

The way you talk about toobe am I to take it you feel him now to be in the right alliance - Jokers?

DeletedUser

Long story...however, adversity is just another chapter in my book...do you know what that word means...I'm battle harden, what alliance are you with again? I was awful at this game?....hehhe, Sounds like you have been talking to someone that I rimmed in previous worlds..."most" players that know me respect me for my game play...I may not be your little cupcake, but I do like to attack my enemies. good hunting to ya you little wabbit

Last edited by a moderator: