mors next academy

DeletedUser

Long story...however, adversity is just another chapter in my book...do you know what that word means...I'm battle harden, what alliance are you with again? I was awful at this game?....hehhe, Sounds like you have been talking to someone that I rimmed in previous worlds..."most" players that know me respect me for my game play...I may not be your little cupcake, but I do like to attack my enemies. good hunting to ya you little wabbit

ur too sensitive to be good lol

Listen for all who know Toobe, can he be brash and difficult yes but he is a heck of a player. Now i am not saying he is the best bc there are a ton of players i did not face yet but he will have your back and is a good offensive player. Am i biased well ask him i booted him from an alliance in MU LOL>. CucciMane you can dislike player or have a grudge (goes for everyone) but as a player Toobe is a good one. Everyone has faults.....

DeletedUser12294

Totally off topic but Al Ive been reading your name as Ai for months now and I have no idea why

DeletedUser

Listen for all who know Toobe, can he be brash and difficult yes but he is a heck of a player. Now i am not saying he is the best bc there are a ton of players i did not face yet but he will have your back and is a good offensive player. Am i biased well ask him i booted him from an alliance in MU LOL>. CucciMane you can dislike player or have a grudge (goes for everyone) but as a player Toobe is a good one. Everyone has faults.....

I dont really have a problem with Toobe, i just like picking on him. U think he is good, but what scale are u judging by? He seems average at best to me. I do like the fact he doesnt use attack planner which shows he does have a bit of skill. Not sure why u run and constantly defend him. He must have abused u in game and by me saying he is garbage, it is making u look worst.

DeletedUser

Cuoochie coochie coo, bud, I have earned my respect. Don't always judge a book by it's cover (stats). I would love to swing by your neighborhood one day to pop yo house foo, :)

Al kicked me from his alliance in another world, so he is not defending me because he's got love for a brother, he is giving you his personal opinion, you can't respect that? Cooch, you are my new grepo friend now. When I call Mayo over for a beer, I'll give you a ring too and provide some wine coolers hahah