More bugs than just BP...

DeletedUser

More than just BP, actual points are being displayed incorrectly. Also, the battle simulator is VERY buggy. When you click simulate the screen bugs and it is very difficult to see, and hurts my eyes.

DeletedUser308

Every alliance ranking is not updated (points, abp, dbp, total bp) as well as player bp.

DeletedUser

Its like the server is frozen to 3 days ago and wont update past that. Im prepared for the worst at this point and wont be the least bit surprised when we inevitably hear the R-word used again.

DeletedUser

Its like the server is frozen to 3 days ago and wont update past that. Im prepared for the worst at this point and wont be the least bit surprised when we inevitably hear the R-word used again.

sshhh don`t mention the R word,

DeletedUser308

An update as to what is going on and what is being done to fix the problem would be great, Daedelus.

DeletedUser

I would gladly give an update if there was something I could definitely tell you. Right now, the update is the same as the last one. It is being worked on. I have been in communication with the devs all day.

DeletedUser

You posted this in another thread and I replied, it was never an issue on Gamma, only Alpha and Beta.

A favor in the future, please lets discuss things in one thread only, updating multiple threads is not fun. Thanks!

DeletedUser308

Alright well thanks for at least letting us know it's being worked on, kinda sucks when you're in the dark about things like this so it's nice when you can get any kind of update. Hope this is fixed soon.

DeletedUser

As much as you would like it fixed, trust me, I want it fixed more. :)

Thanks and will let everyone know when I have more.

DeletedUser

Deadalus, from your point of view should we just kick this game to the curb or what?

DeletedUser

Deadalus, from your point of view should we just kick this game to the curb or what?

Of course not. That would be ridiculous. This issue will be solved soon enough. I am not sure of your experience with this game but each world can last several years. All in all this will be a very small blip on the overall radar.

DeletedUser

110% agree with Thorr, but this doesn't seem like an issue that would require a rollback for fairness like the log in issues caused. No one is really getting more penalized than anyone else, and I'm just looking forward to the display issue being fixed. :)

DeletedUser

Now if I can ask a favor. Would no one EVER use the word rollback ever again? :p

DeletedUser427

Daedalus, can you add the "r-word" to the censored word list for the forums?