More Best and Worst of Delphi

DeletedUser5088

No its not the same thing, I said checkmate is unskilled. I wouldn't claim he is a noob.

Im the noob here, dont forget that everyone.
Hazzard is a loud mouth noob, he knows nothing about anything and everyone should attack hazzard, so he can be rimmed.

I really like the cute little kitten Charl. Seriously im not joking, its so adorable, makes me want one of my own.

Well I think CM has skills after playing with him for a few years :)

and thanks for the comment on my avvy
It's sooo cute!!!!! <3

DeletedUser

so tell me why did you take them in knowing they would be lost

DeletedUser9767

so tell me why did you take them in knowing they would be lost
Why'd you take the guys in o44 in knowing they'd be lost?

Why do you still have guys in o33, 34, and 56?

I don't have the answer to every question my friend.

DeletedUser2654

We still have guys in ocean 33 because it is our territory :D

DeletedUser9767

Unless the Legion of Pacts extended an invite to Vegetables I don't recall o33 being "your territory"

DeletedUser9767

So we disbanded both lockdown and lock-on, therefore we're pretty much wrecking you guys on the scoresheet, am I right or does the Legion of Pacts not want me to mention things like that?

DeletedUser9767

I'm fighting through the basic English here but I think I can manage.

Either way they were conquered while still under your pact, which puts us up a good 25 cities before they "attack FoB".

Me no likey yousir monkey business!

DeletedUser9767

I'm not even mentioning the cities we've taken from Necro.

Did you guys have Cronus pacted? Because that would be a real shame.

DeletedUser2654

According to Grepostats you guys have taken 2 Ld cities while they were in pact.

Like I said you guys were not the cause, They wanted to start taking Vegetable cities and we said no, so they left the pact and merged with POW.

No, cronus was not pacted

DeletedUser9767

Doesnt matter what the "cause" was. If you guy count your 40 pacts as yourselves are we not allowed to call pow/Titans a defined group? Because i know for a fact more than 2 LD cities went down there.

DeletedUser2654

I really don't care what you know, The link does not lie.

I am done augring with you and will see you on the battlefield, GL

DeletedUser

Titans had nothing to do with LD disbanding
Stop taking credit for things you didn't do

I shall not recognize Pillars of War and Titans as one group unless it is either stated in their Profile description that they are affiliated or they run a successful combined op

DeletedUser8562

I shall not recognize Pillars of War and Titans as one group unless it is either stated in their Profile description that they are affiliated or they run a successful combined op
do u think ANYONE cares what you say?

either way, we are about 150 players fighting 750 lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2654

Wow, I was just browsing through alliances on the EN server and they have an alliance called The Titan Legions, what a coincidence. :D

DeletedUser9767

Yeah I'm done "augring" with you too. Guess I've finally gotten you guys to finally get off the forums and actually play the game.

See y'all on the "batailefeilld" as the legionnaires say.