Moral and breaking a CS seige

DeletedUser

If you have a city under CS siege who's moral is used as the defender when trying to break the siege, the city owner or the CS driver?

DeletedUser10048

The one who has the city in siege.

If you are Joe Bloggs with 1 city and put another player with 10 cities under siege then your moral would be 100% and that is the moral used when defending.

DeletedUser

I don't think I posted accurately for my question.

If Skippy has a city, and Dippy sends a CS and puts the city under siege, and I decide to try and break the siege. Who's moral am I going up against, Skippies, the city owner, or Dippy the CS driver?

Kariella

Hoplite
since we are on the subject of morale and siege's... can I hijack a little and ask... is there a minimum morale that you must have in order to hold a WW Island city? if not then morale must get abused huge during wonders... recruit 20 people who each only have 7 cities (can you guess which ones)... that are probably not even real accounts... they are probably declared internet accounts which in reality only one person controls... and then figure out the rest... :(

so in any event... back to the question... is there a min morale for this?

DeletedUser10048

I don't think I posted accurately for my question.

If Skippy has a city, and Dippy sends a CS and puts the city under siege, and I decide to try and break the siege. Who's moral am I going up against, Skippies, the city owner, or Dippy the CS driver?

I understood you
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

The one who has the city in siege.

Kariella,

This is all the info Wiki holds on Morale i understand Zarun is in the process of updating the info about many sections... Morale being one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11481

The besieger is the base of the morale calculations. Meaning that if player A besieges player B, when player C attempts to break the siege they are "effectively" attacking player A (The morale they see at launch time is not necessarily accurate)

And morale penalty is capped at 25% - it shouldn't go below that (If memory serves me)