Monster's Inc.

• Thread starter DeletedUser13569
  • Start date

DeletedUser13569

I'm going to be starting an alliance called Monster's Inc. I' be looking for experienced players. COMMUNICATION IS KEY.
Looking for people who are going to play as a team work as a team talk as a team and WIN as a TEAM!!!

Message me on skype if you are interested in joining. HAMBURGERHELPER3889 I'LL SEE YOU THERE!!!
https://forum.us.grepolis.com/images/smilies/thisisgrepolis.png

DeletedUser10179

You want what every other alliances wants ;)

Whats the point of saying you want your players to work as a team :p isn't that expected?

(this is not focused towards you specifically, but I find it funny how repetitive everyones pre-made pages are (even mine))

~XpertGreek

DeletedUser13412

Just pointing out that you employed incorrect use of the apostrophe in your alliance name.

DeletedUser13569

Incorrect

Just pointing out that you employed incorrect use of the apostrophe in your alliance name.

No I didn't putting the apostrophe there shows possession. Meaning it is a Monster's Incorporation.......but thanks sunshine

DeletedUser13412

No I didn't putting the apostrophe there shows possession. Meaning it is a Monster's Incorporation.......but thanks sunshine

In that case you used the wrong form of "Inc." Inc. is an abbreviation for "Incorporated" NOT "Incorporation". Therefore "Monster's" could not be possessive because you can't possess an "incorporated"... sunshine.

DeletedUser271

I think we can all agree now that this alliance should be called Grammar Nazi, right?

Anyway, good luck with your alliance, HAMBURGERHELPER (which is a great name, by the way :p)

DeletedUser13569

In that case you used the wrong form of "Inc." Inc. is an abbreviation for "Incorporated" NOT "Incorporation". Therefore "Monster's" could not be possessive because you can't possess an "incorporated"... sunshine.

Yea.......it's a movie title......if your going to be sarcastic don't even bother posting. Go be miserable some where else.

DeletedUser1048

All this talk about an apostrophe. What a world lol

(No one kill me if there is an error in there please)

DeletedUser13412

Haha... calm down guys, I didn't mean to hijack this thread. I'm sure they will be awesome with or without apostrophe ;)

DeletedUser13569

Come on leave the guy alone, its against the forum rules to be correcting grammar anyways

Thank you buddy I appreciate that. Listen I'm just trying to play the game and have fun I don't need a bunch of people in here who don't respect that. We do this because it's fun right? Trolling isn't fun and not what Grepo is about. If that's what you're into go play cod. Am I "pushing people around"? Yes I am the people who are going to sit back leaving sarcastic remarks about an apostrophe or players that troll that don't even know who I am or what I do they should all leave.....or save it for the field.8)

P.S.neg rep me all you want doesn't mean a thing other than you don't like me. I can live with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14245

I must say, I agree with you 100% HAMBURGERHELPER, if you want to be really serious about Grepolis, go onto the EN server (it's way harder) and spend $50,000 on gold. I have never spent a penny on Grepolis in my life, but I am a good player. I don't try to kill everyone. I just try to have some fun and get to know people.
-900cardinals

DeletedUser12822

People on the EN server spend 50k a year on gold?

Last edited by a moderator: