Mongol Raider

DeletedUser3693

Mongol Raiders​

A completely brand new alliance, built up of players who just want to have a fair start to this game.

My experience:

I've been playing Grepolis for three years, however I took a break for about 1.5 years so I don't have any strong accounts, so this world will be given most of my attention.

This alliance is only for players that are adjusted to ATTACKING, you have to be active and participate in the forums. If your status turns red or yellow you will be booted. The warning is given.

List of players:
Sylfox: Founder
Scoter89: Leader
Ares555
jimkosciuk*

We will be based in the SOUTH EAST, so try to join the world as fast as you can and in the right place.

Application:

Your experience in Grepolis:
Average activity:
How much do you participate in the forums?:
Are you more of an attacking player?:
How would you help this alliance grow?:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1048

Yeah good luck with your alliance. By the way with your last question I think it should be "How would you help this alliance grow" instead of why someone would help the alliance grow.

DeletedUser3693

Thanks for the correction, and the help, hopefully we will get some more players. A couple of my friends are joining so it might jump 2-3.

DeletedUser

I would like to join I am farly new but am an active player and want to start a new server I hope u let me join thank u

DeletedUser3693

I would like to join I am farly new but am an active player and want to start a new server I hope u let me join thank u

Welcome aboard, remember to land in the south east :D