Mods

DeletedUser5088

Me and Draqone are still here :-D. We will make sure the forums remain clean. Also anyone is welcome to apply to become one.

DeletedUser1048

What happened to all the forum mods? :eek:

lol It was like this for a long time, back when Daed and Aliyah were the only mods. For the most part the forum is not a big deal as the forum activity is manageable for just Draq, Charl and Crim. The En forum is not much different, only Baudin and Richard moderate all sections. Then Jnc and pebble handle a few forums, and it works fine. Also Charl is right, people need to apply for there to be more.

DeletedUser

Is there even a need for a forum mod, let alone two, for thirty posts a day?

DeletedUser

lol It was like this for a long time, back when Daed and Aliyah were the only mods. For the most part the forum is not a big deal as the forum activity is manageable for just Draq, Charl and Crim. The En forum is not much different, only Baudin and Richard moderate all sections. Then Jnc and pebble handle a few forums, and it works fine. Also Charl is right, people need to apply for there to be more.

Whilst the EN activity has become quite pathetic, their first activity feed page shows posts from the last two hours. The US forums shows activity from the last 18 hours

DeletedUser9662

Me me me :p ;). The mod process takes a bit of time, so there might not be any new ones just yet