Mods Colors

DeletedUser

Anyone know why the Mods colors have faded? (the colors in their names).

DeletedUser

Ah, maybe Crim decided that faded colours will fit Grepolis' ancient theme better? Or something like that.

It's not a substantial change, nothing to really pay attention to but I must say I don't like the fact that the eye colour for my wolf no longer fits the name colour though. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10773

I personally liked the bright colors. Livened up the look of the US Forum and really set it apart.

DeletedUser10773

Don't hate, I get to be purple/red-ish now.
Oh and CrimsonBlue is actually blue!

You look sooo cute in any colour
smiley_emoticons_herzen02.gif

DeletedUser

Those colors did not compliment the forums in my opinion. They were 'pure' colors (#ff0000/#0000ff/#00ff00). The colors that we used follow almost the same color scheme, however they were picked using a professional palette designer, so that the colors do not look so out of place.

As for setting the forum apart, if this is the only thing that we are doing to set ourselves apart from the rest of the forums you visit, then obviously we are doing something wrong. Do not fear, though, as there are major changes coming to the forum in the next week that will color over (tehehe) your concerns.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Those colors did not compliment the forums in my opinion. They were 'pure' colors (#ff0000/#0000ff/#00ff00). The colors that we used follow almost the same color scheme, however they were picked using a professional palette designer, so that the colors do not look so out of place.

As for setting the forum apart, if this is the only thing that we are doing to set ourselves apart from the rest of the forums you visit, then obviously we are doing something wrong. Do not fear, though, as there are major changes coming to the forum in the next week that will color over (tehehe) your concerns.

Ooooooohhh... exciting stuff is happening!!!
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser11560

I think LulluLea's color looks like a player's color, unless you look at it closely.