Mobile Issue

DeletedUser

I just bought the premium Captain option for mobile but i cannot collect from all farms in any of the screens?? am i missing it or doesnt it exist?? i play 90% on my phone and i mainly got this for my phone is there a solution to this in the future??

DeletedUser13

I really Never tried But I think u cant do it from phone.....I play on Phone....Just Building and Farming.....

DeletedUser

While I certainly wish we could, at this time it is as slobo says, we can't use any premium features from the mobile version.

If Inno is truly money obsessed, that'll change in the near future. Even if they aren't, it'll probably still change, just not be as high on their agenda.

DeletedUser

*bumping this thread*

This is correct... How does one access the premium features from Mobile? If this is broken, when will it be fixed?

DeletedUser

It is not broken, but the functionality is being worked on.

DeletedUser2039

I would love to see this come up as a reality soon. Farming from the browser using premium is a hassle on the iPhone...those little buttons mock you by making the wrong thing come up haha

DeletedUser

Yeah its a real drag this doesn't work yet. Would seem to be the main selling point of paying premium. I sure am glad the mobile app works from my Blackberry! Doesn't mention the compat at all but it works great.

Kariella

Hoplite
you cant trade on the market on the iphone app either... but all in all the app rocks... things will come in time... if I need to trade I just goto the browser app and zoom it for a sec

DeletedUser2039

you cant trade on the market on the iphone app either... but all in all the app rocks... things will come in time... if I need to trade I just goto the browser app and zoom it for a sec
Zooming in is a pain for using the farm overview haha