M'lil Cyrosaur

DeletedUser

These forums have been dead.
Inexcusable!

The purpose of this thread is to entertain me and to make you cringe when I make some obnoxious popculture references and very bad jokes.

But alas, I did not introduce myself!​
I am Draqone, the most crazy of the leaders of Warriors of Greece - you know, that Rank 2 Alliance. You probably did not have the pleasure to meet me yet, but I can assure you, I am a capable and cruel Warrior, always teach my Swordsmen to poke with the blunt end of the sword -
I tell yah, it hurts more.

Other then that I am a friendly person, I have 2 pets, did I not mention that?

My first pet is my lil' cyrosaur.

mileycyrus.png

You wonder what a cyrosaur is?​

M'lil Cyrosaur is the only dinosaur that survived to this age. Except those annoying little flappy things that evolved to birds, pigeons and all other assorted canaries.

She likes dancing with Robin Thicke during Music Award ceremonies. She is also very cute and very poisonous so in Warriors of Greece we send her with our land attacks. If she bites someone they die even if they are called Resurrection.

My second pet is a beaver. We called him Justin.

justinbeaver.png

Now baby, this one is real mean.
He is our undercover naval unit and until now was our secret weapon. He bites holes in the hulls of ships. We send him to sabotage noob fleets in the ports of those who keep breaking the pacts we agreed upon. For example, noobs like Resurrection.

Did I mention holes?
Oooh, yessss.... holes.
What you see below is not a hole created by my trusty beaver companion.

It's not a vortex of death either.

It's also not a totally oversized full stop the size of a school bus.

It's a point, and it's important.

blackhole.png

We at Warriors of Greece already have over 3743020 points!
We all know Grepolis is a game all about points, not some stupid pets or troops.
Troops die, points don't.
The point we have made here is huge, and what we are trying to get across is that if you try to plot behind our back to betray us, we'll kill you. And after we kill you, you will be dead and you will stay dead, even if you are called Resurrection.

While we are at dead people:

barium.png

EDIT: Oh gosh, I nearly fogot. In case you haven't noticed already.

Warriors of Greece are declaring war on Resurrection.

Warriors of Greece are declaring war on Resurrection 2.0

Warriors of Greece are declaring war on Resurrection 3.0

Warriors of Greece are declaring on Resurrection 4.0
.... wait, what? there's no 4.0 ? Resurrection, you slackers!!!

wogvsresstats.png~original

This thread has been brought to you by Draqone-works Inc.
Please tell me if you liked it. If you didn't like it, please don't tell me, I don't care.

It's my way, or the high way.

sheep.png

Regards,
Draqone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My sources inside Resurrection had told me WoG was attacking them in a lot of spots, seems like you just confirmed what I was told, and with so many pretty pictures!! Have to wait for grepointel to show me what is happening in a few days!

DeletedUser

My sources inside Resurrection had told me WoG was attacking them in a lot of spots, seems like you just confirmed what I was told, and with so many pretty pictures!! Have to wait for grepointel to show me what is happening in a few days!

You don't need Grepostats. A simple look at the Alliance Attackers shows the daring move has earned Warriors of Greece the #1 for ABP, having knocked The Rebellion off the perch they occupied since the start of the world.

1 - Warriors of Greece - 943396
2 - The Rebellion... - 932024​

DeletedUser

You don't need Grepostats. A simple look at the Alliance Attackers shows the daring move has earned Warriors of Greece the #1 for ABP, having knocked The Rebellion off the perch they occupied since the start of the world.

1 - Warriors of Greece - 943396
2 - The Rebellion... - 932024​

Grepointel tells a fun story as well :-D

WoG is up to 619 towns owned now (24 city increase)

Resurrection is down to 399 towns (24 city decrease)

Resurrection 2.0 is down to 182 towns (14 city decrease)

DeletedUser7655

Thats an awesome Gif. Never seen something like that.

DeletedUser

Thats war motivation!! I love seeing all of those gifs in our forum Draqone :)

DeletedUser

Although WoG has taken quite a few cities, I should point out that gif is a little deceiving. It's showing that there were a bunch of alliance changes, which is part of the result of the war, but it also appears Res was overlayed on top of WoG in the first picture, but WoG was overlayed on top of Res in the last. This makes the change look a lot more drastic than it actually is.

DeletedUser

Hope for what? I said WoG took a lot of cities, and convinced some players to defect. I just prefer a representation of data that is not deceiving. When making those maps, one of the alliances gets overlayed on top of the other. The fact that it changed from the beginning of the gif to the end is deceiving. How can you say that isn't true?

DeletedUser

Because it is not true. WoG captured over 180 cities since the start of the war, over 70 probably closer to 90 taken from res, not counting another 80 cities in players switching to them from res, But with growing about 260 cities you think WoG presence would not grow on the map is goofy. There is no overlapping of that map. Resurrection also lost tons of players to many other alliance, Rebellion for example has several of their largest join them.

*edit, numbers above are not exact but pretty close

2nd edit, it seems there is an overlap, from the first frame to the second, but that largest shift in cities is between the 2nd and 3rd, so I stand correct and Lee Daniels is correct in the sense their was an overlap change, but I think it counts for very little of the color change on the map, Res is half what it was at the start of the war.

DeletedUser7655

Perhaps sense some Res joined my alliance the over lap of WoG and Res who had shared islands could have been more dramatic seeing as some Res did join the rebel's.

DeletedUser

I really like the fonts you used in the map.

It's a font called "Neverwinter" from the NWN2 game. I used it a long time ago, spent ages looking for it and only found it again when playing through my old games.

DeletedUser

You should update that gif. I'm guessing that unnamed yellow alliance to the east will look a lot better now.