Mistakes, betrayel and the future of Psi

• Thread starter DeletedUser7813
  • Start date

DeletedUser7813

or did his FRIENDS abandon him??

Both. He got sick of the game and went into vmode, and called out the players that were worthless in the coalition. Then his FRIENDS in BOW/PR abandoned him and the rest of his friends in Globo. Had Straun (and the 8 or so other players in Globo that left the game and/or defected) actually stuck around, we probably could have saw this through. The merger with Death Row would have have gone over, and we'd still be rocking the server.

But it's all a "what if" scenario, at this point. The cause is lost, as far as I'm concerned.

DeletedUser

"My favorite part of all this is that even though Straunie hates Grepo, is totally bored by it, and Jossys never registered on his radar, even after he hid in VM he still needs to read all the forums for the sole purpose of trying to sound like he was better than Jossys. Come on Straunie, even you have to realize the irony? If you're just sooo bored of the game you had to quit, and you never even thought once about Jossys, why on earth are you posting here about us? "

Superpickle, you babbling simpleton. Akinraze forwarded me the link, and I can't resist mocking you for the losers that you are.

Love the whatsmoronopolis saying tha tjossy destroyed us or that somehow immortals were attacking jossy. LOL superpickle was the LEAADER of immortals. Dear Lord you clowns do like your revisionist history.

So congrats on your..."absolutelynothingopolis". Not only did you not kill a damned globo city (other than your own immortal cities) the _ENTIRE_ time you were at war with us. Not only were you in "4th" place...(yes, 4th place...meaning..you were SO bad that you were behind globo, you were behind the 2nd globo recruiting alliance..AND the third globo recruiting alliance).

And then you come on the forum acting like you accomplished anything on the server at all. :)

Like I say, it's your lie, tell it how you want to. If this was a battle of "let's see who's the biggest retard that will play a game with no victory conditions the longest" then I guess you've won!:) Here's your prize...it's....absolutely nothing..not even respect.

Because when we were all playing, you were what again? Oh that's right, a diiiiistant 4th place...LOL Keep delluding yourselves newbs.

DeletedUser

Oh, Otateral, no offense to you man you did a good job. And these morons will always think, no matter HOW utterly they failed to hurt us, that somehow people quitting out of boredom translates to "beating" them. That's what morons do, they rationalize their own shortcomings to make themselves feel good about their lives lol.

Honestly..who with a straight face can look at the mirror and tell themselves if I didn't do what I did, that Globo still wouldn't be #1 right now? epic epic denial system you jossy newbs have. When in doubt, deny reliaty. It works for liberals, why not jossy :)

DeletedUser10119

I don't play on this world, but this is so much like where Athens is headed. The different alliance descriptions and perspectives are like replicas of ours. Crazy.

DeletedUser

Oh, Otateral, no offense to you man you did a good job. And these morons will always think, no matter HOW utterly they failed to hurt us, that somehow people quitting out of boredom translates to "beating" them. That's what morons do, they rationalize their own shortcomings to make themselves feel good about their lives lol.

Honestly..who with a straight face can look at the mirror and tell themselves if I didn't do what I did, that Globo still wouldn't be #1 right now? epic epic denial system you jossy newbs have. When in doubt, deny reliaty. It works for liberals, why not jossy :)
Straun this is grepolis. Simmer points and even abp do not determine who win the game. So your point is mute. Also yes SuperPickle was the leader of Immortals but I also got elected to be the leader when someone else stepped down. We are not changing our history. We are not asking you to accept defeat or declare so. We just want you to hurry up and get off vm or ghost so we can take your cities and the whole server can be spared of your raged filled messages. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Just typing the word simmer and Straun in the same sentance...oh wait TECHNICALLY you didn't, is kinda cute ;) Considering I probably even now still have more ABP and DBP than 30 of your 60 members combined.

heh am I still in vacation? It was like 42 days worth I think, but I can't be sure. It can't last much longer. Why do you even care? Like there's not actual cities to take out there? Or are you having such problems that you need to only cap inactives? *cackle*...welll that's kind of what you were doing all along now wasn't it?

DeletedUser

Just typing the word simmer and Straun in the same sentance...oh wait TECHNICALLY you didn't, is kinda cute ;) Considering I probably even now still have more ABP and DBP than 30 of your 60 members combined.

heh am I still in vacation? It was like 42 days worth I think, but I can't be sure. It can't last much longer. Why do you even care? Like there's not actual cities to take out there? Or are you having such problems that you need to only cap inactives? *cackle*...welll that's kind of what you were doing all along now wasn't it?

says the guy who only either took internal cities or ones with no alliances. out of 65 Colonizations only 2 were from other alliances.... but i must say that your attack points and defense points speak for themselves. #3 attacker and #1 defender.

DeletedUser7813

And he was number 1 in both until he went into vmode. Straun is a lot of things, but a simmer is not one of them.

And I count 8 city takeovers by Straun that were done against allied players that were not internals in Globo or a pact. Certainly not a lot, but not 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9072

otateral even though we are on opposite sides of the table, i most definitely respect you after reading some of your posts here. I still think you drank the kool-aid with the whole straun thing lol but still you seem like a very reasonable guy and i respect that.

Straun lost interest and left because he was a poor leader that lead his alliance into a corner and couldnt get out. He didnt get bored..he knew he couldnt possibly win and wasnt man enough to stick around and see it out. Plus now he can still say "what if" and still pretend like he won something.

Like ive said before grepo is a long term game. Straun you can talk as much nonsense as you want (your posts all sound the same and my jaw drops every time, even you cant really believe that BS you spew) You continuously say we werent on your radar, and thats fine, makes complete sense, cause your incompetent. We knew your arrogance would blind you and we were right. BTW..now that you and annon "quit" can you just tell us what the IGN of you and Annon's other accounts were? Ive always wondered!

DeletedUser3784

Lots of people on both sides with an inability to move on.

From my side I supported Globo in their endeavors but it was never reciprocated. Not one Globo player ever helped me in defense or in an operation and yet their "core" was all around me. Meanwhile I sent support in 14 hour trips to try to save their cities 3 oceans away. From what I understand our leadership was being cursed out and for what? Not being used even more so by Globo?

Globo Gym was a dead alliance as soon as they put people without any social skills whatsoever in charge. It's over. They sank and didn't swim. Maybe we should all just move on?

DeletedUser3784

To be fair ... I don't know that our leadership was being cursed out. That was what I was told and it seems consistent with even what is being admitted.

mickeycc

Citizen
I personally believe things went south looong before Straun finally telling our own creation to go get fuxored, I'm sure he will give his two cents in here really soon.

I left because my own personal suspicions that I still hold to that Anon was one of our own from GG dual accounting along with one other who both went into VM until miraculously BOW appeared. knew who exactly to caress to get things rolling towards a merger.

Funnier thing is... I left GG and joined JG looong ago and agree their going to take the server. If any leadership issues are present... they are fabulous at keeping it hidden. I have only seen one post since being here where a member or two were at odds. That was common place in GG though in our defense as the founders, this is and was our intent. No dead weight, speak your mind for everyone to see and is likely the reason we dominated for so long. Hell I even eventually kicked out my own nephew cuz he didnt make the cuts.

I lost most of my interest in the game but still play to watch GG fall apart which wont be too much longer a day maybe two. I'll be playing for one person only who gave me a chance by trusting in me (and no, he does not know I am the ex GG founder, I will eventually expose myself once GG is gone.

GG is well gone you can expose you self now

DeletedUser

Funny thing here is that when 3 people go start a new server (wonder how many know that about psi) to play everyone against one another, these kind of ego fights usually end up happening. Yes I know I'm not on this server, but Grepolis is Grepolis on all servers and people have the same dynamics no matter how much they kid themselves.

Last edited by a moderator: