Mistakes, betrayel and the future of Psi

• Thread starter DeletedUser7813
  • Start date

DeletedUser7813

So, a lot has happened in recent times over on this server. In the interest of explaining it all, and enlightening people that might not already be in the know... I thought I'd explain the demise of Globo Gym.

We made a few mistakes. My own personal mistake was trusting Brotherhood of War and Phoenix Rising to the point of dissolving our own sovereignty as an alliance. The plan was perfect, and would have helped the players in all three alliances. To avoid the natural attrition that comes in this game, we arranged for a merge to occur between Brotherhood of War, Phoenix Rising, The Warcry Legion and Globo Gym.

During this time, we sowed a lot of false info into the server. We pretended to be at each others throat, and in a very shaky agreement. Warcry told Death Row they hated Globo and actually had an NAP for a time with them. Meanwhile, I was on speaking terms with Ronorus of Revenge of Kronos. We knew they were having trouble with Death Row, and the plan was that if ROK and Death Row came to blows, we would back ROK.

Well, Ronorus essentially got ousted from leadership in ROK and any civil contact with ROK ended with it. Jossys Giants was the only alliance to do any serious damage. They had slowly crept up Ocean 56, mostly due to positioning. They formed a C shape around the ocean and could attack it from either Ocean 66, Ocean 67 and Ocean 57. This, combined with a general lack of defensive skills from ex-Immortals players that had defected to Globo, led to a strong Jossy alliance.

The war was turning into a stalemate, though. It took hundreds of thousands of troops for an Op, and the defender would find themselves with epic DBP and therefore causing the defending alliance to actually grow much stronger with each offensive made.

This was the perfect situation for Phoenix and Brotherhood. Since most of their cities were far from the front lines, all they would need to do is stage longterm defensive support in the front line cities and they'd be pulling in so much DBP and we would never lose a city.

It didn't work, because PR and BOW are for the most part, simmers. Straun pointed this out in the leadership forum. He would pull in 20-40k DBP every time Jossy attacked. He saw no reason why guys that were his size also, Leaf for example, couldn't pull in high DBP. I was asked by Annon to post up a list of low-DBP players. I used the following formula: DBP/Number of Cities. Unfortunately, a couple of the top guys from BOW and PR were on this list. Hell, even the most inactive players in Globo had twice the DBP/City than PR and BOW's lowest had.

But this list, combined with Straun's rant had angered a number of the leadership in BOW/PR. They were offended that they were being called out for this, and especially from people that they viewed as "not in their alliance."

This was the crux of the problem, and something I take responsibility for. Globo had devoted itself entirely to the eventual merger, to the point where Annon was listed as the leader in our internal announcements and we had no contingency plan if things fell through.

And they did fall through. BOW & PR dropped us, declining to continue with the merger. Annon was deceptively polite about it, with the outward impression of a distraught leader that can't control his generals. He left us with one promise, though. They would never attack us. I knew it was a lie, but I had to leave this at the back of my mind while I figured out what to do with ourselves. This left Globo without a home. We were the best fighters on the server, and this isn't even questionable. Being right in the core, we fought alliances on all sides. We were without a doubt, the most experienced collection of fighters. But we were an army without an alliance. Globo Gym was only a placeholder for a merge. With BOW/PR dropping us, we turned to Jossy.

But too many burned bridges, most notably between Straun and their members, led to the impossibility. For his part, dan was polite in this. Meanwhile, Super Pickle is stirring up trouble on their shared forums with ROK, DR and BOB. It was hilarious, seeing the post where Pickle is accusing Death Row and Globo of being shady and using every trick in the book, while at the same time trying to stir up dissent among Death Row's members, saying they should overthrow their leadership.

We were in talks with Death Row about a pact, that would lead to a merger. Then came the war horn from the north-east. Brotherhood of War and Phoenix broke their promise not to attack. Facing war against the entire server, we fast-tracked the merger with Death Row. This accelerated merger was not what we had planned. We wanted players to learn to work together first. The younger crowd generally has a reluctance to see players in other alliances as equals, with different spawn locations, rather than as a battle of good vs evil.

It was chaos. People on both sides were mad. A few went inactive or into vacation mode. Others defected to Jossy, rather than come to Death Row, seeing Jossy as the stronger ally. And then ROK and BOB declared war on Death Row, because they took in members of Globo. Let's be honest... they declared war because they follow lock-step with the server's actual bullies, Jossys Giants, in a war built up as a war against the "bullies" Globo Gym.

So, where does that leave the server? Well, if ROK manages to partner up with Death Row (now called Spartans), then they'll be very strong. They stand a good chance of actually winning the server, I think.

In the south, BOB is being led by the nose by Jossy. I don't blame them. BOB is definitely the last "bad" alliance left on the server. If Jossy decided to consume them, they could do it faster than Phoenix consumed Vengeance.

In the north-east, BOW and PR are simmers. Glaringly obvious simmers. If they last long enough to make it to world wonders, their simming might lead to victory. I suspect that the NAP with Jossys is only temporary, though. Jossy has the server by the stones, and they literally make half the server squeal just by squeezing.

But... Jossy could have had it even better. Right now, they're taking in ex-Globo members. (Sssshh! Nobody's supposed to notice that. I mean, isn't that why everyone's at war with Death Row Spartans?) So, Jossy's taking in a few members at a time. Mostly those that, if they had stuck with the rest, could be pulling everyone together and repelling the onslaught. But they had the opportunity to take in an entire army of Globo. Since the rest of the server jumps when they say, they wouldn't have had the same backlash as what Death Row got. Instead, they get a couple cities out of it.

With the core folding in on itself, which alliance will rush to the center and dominate there? My bet is BOW, PR and Jossy will meet there. Then BOW and PR will realize how much they screwed themselves as they see the front lines drift slowly closer to their own core, their WW islands now only an ocean or less away rather than 2 or 3 oceans away like they were when Globo kept the world at bay.

Well, this was much longer than I intended to write. But hopefully it hasn't been too boring of a read.

dan10000

Senior Citizen
An interesting if not entirely unbiased interpretation of the server as it stands...! I am not sure if you mean "Jossy's are the bullies of this server" as a compliment or insult lol. I'll take it as a compliment. I would remind you that whilst under attack from You AND BOW plus Warcry and with tacit support or NAP with PR you didn't take a single city off an active player. Our stats before the recent break down were JG vs GG about 90 to 9 in cities taken. So I am sure this does not make you the best attacking guys on the server.
DR had a long term pact with us and despite some awful decisions and tactics from them we had stuck by them. They could easily have remained pacted with us but they chose a different path and I believe a big mistake you made was trusting in the abilities of their leaders. I'll keep it as polite as I can!
You are right that we have taken in a few ex-Globo guys. To be clear, we were approached by them, not the other way around and we consulted with our local pacts who would be most affected and we have observed refugee status and so forth. There is no comparison to the way DR went about the merger/pact with our enemy in such an underhand way.
I told their leaders many times, that I really wouldn't have minded them merging or pacting with you. It is a war game and it would be their prerogative of course. But did they need to keep lying about it when what was happening was plain to see? You were fairly open and straightforward about it and for that you have my respect, but their stance I found to be very strange.
ROK and BOB can speak for themselves, but we were all privy to a very unsavoury display from one DR leader in which he kept on trying to say that we had a deal with you and were keeping this from our pacts. You and I both know this not to be true - the way you describe our conversation is exactly as I remember it - we were pretty straightforward about it. But DR tried to insinuate a whole load of other stuff and when we finally got see what they were saying (I had not accepted the shared tab since I was trying to keep forum uncluttered) it was really just ridiculous. Needless to say, once we were there to refute their claims, they couldn't provide any evidence to the back them up. Anyway, all ancient history now.
Had Straun not been no unpleasant from the start and maybe we could have had a relationship since I do think you guys are the second best attackers on the server ;), but some things are not meant to be and anyway it's supposed to be a war game and my guys hate it when we pact thus limiting their targets.
Good luck to the active guys in GG/DG whatever. I hope you stick around to fight another day.
Dan.

DeletedUser3784

I believe it is "betrayal". Very interesting to hear a different take on what happened though.

DeletedUser

I personally believe things went south looong before Straun finally telling our own creation to go get fuxored, I'm sure he will give his two cents in here really soon.

I left because my own personal suspicions that I still hold to that Anon was one of our own from GG dual accounting along with one other who both went into VM until miraculously BOW appeared. knew who exactly to caress to get things rolling towards a merger.

Funnier thing is... I left GG and joined JG looong ago and agree their going to take the server. If any leadership issues are present... they are fabulous at keeping it hidden. I have only seen one post since being here where a member or two were at odds. That was common place in GG though in our defense as the founders, this is and was our intent. No dead weight, speak your mind for everyone to see and is likely the reason we dominated for so long. Hell I even eventually kicked out my own nephew cuz he didnt make the cuts.

I lost most of my interest in the game but still play to watch GG fall apart which wont be too much longer a day maybe two. I'll be playing for one person only who gave me a chance by trusting in me (and no, he does not know I am the ex GG founder, I will eventually expose myself once GG is gone.

DeletedUser

It's so fascinating watching so much false information and like Jossy bragging going on after the fact. I also find it comical that after I "quite" somehow my name is used as an excuse not to recruit such and such player. :) Just shows you how butt-sore I made Jossy killing literally and figuratively hundreds of thousands of their armies.

What are the "actual facts" well let's see. Almost all the good players quit a long time ago, just like akinraze quit, and diethul quit and even I eventually quit, because unlike other games like Lord of Ultima, there really _is_ no purpose to this game. It just goes on and on and on..no matter how dominant you are, no matter what your alliance score is. It's probably the worst "game like this" designed that I've ever seen out there. Once you realize that the only reason you're still playing is to just keep humiliating certain alliance(s) attacks, then you realize there's no point sticking around. But mostly the reason "I" quit, is people like Leaf. (explained later).

As far as the merger falling apart after I quit. "who cares". If annon was in fact the duo multiplayer people, all they did was cut their own leg off to let another alliance "eventually win". The simple truth is, anyone who cared at _all_ in Globo had either long since quit, or were literally handing the alliance over to anyone who wanted it (aka Anon). So if he/they dissolved the merger, that would be nothing more than cutting off your own arm, and giving it to someone else and acting like you did it because you were butt-hurt over something your own arm did. Makes no sense strategically or logically. That being said, I don't care, as I said, I had already quit. And since I constituted about 40% of the alliance's defensive capabilities it doesn't surprise me (no, that's not an ego statement, that's simple statistics). So on issue "merge" my response is...laughably, who cares. They tossed Globo aside, but at that point Globo was already theirs, so tossing it aside did nothign but strengthen their enemies.

What's left on the list of laughable comments. Oh..the whole "jossy is good" notion. I mean..dear lord are you guys for real? I keep hearing them over and over point out how Globo "didn't take a single city" (which of course isn't even remotely true anyway but I digress). Here's the facts:

1: For all this blathering about how strong jossy was against glob, the only cities jossy _eveR_ took from "globo" were X immortal cities which were...coincidentally, former Jossy coallition cities (aka immortals). That would be like Jossy recruiting a bunch of Globo players in Globo territory, and then bragging when Globo then re-captured the same cities that Jossy would have recruited away from them, 12+ hours from their core. Not only is it meaningless, it's downright comical to think that 'combat' was any kind of military victory at all. But when you're like in 4th or 5th place you have to find morale boosts any way you can. (You may not like my tone, but my analysis is completely accurate and can't really be refuted lol).

2: That's like me saying Jossy never took a single globo core city. If we removed all the immortals from the equation did you _eveR_ take a city from our core? Not that I remember. Hell you didn't even put a dent in one of my walls the _entire_ game. For all the bragging rights you are claimining, that's comically fail.

3: Jossy, buy a brain, you were never even under attack other than once every 2 or 3 weeks. If you couldn't defend against that # of attacks you should probably stop playing anyway. To brag that you defended a monthly op against you is like bragging about being 1 seat in front of the back of the short bus. You're obviously so insecure about your abilities as a group, you will desperately try go look for anything that can be "represented" as a positive thing. You sound a lot like the Obama administration trying to justify obamacare lol. Globo was at war with what...8 alliances...simultaneously. Jossy wasn't even a blip on the radar. From our core, you were 10-12 hours to the NEAREST cities to even attack rendering you a complete irrelevant afterthought. We spent our ENTIRE time fighting (and utterly raping) all of the closer alliances (who you were allied with) and you completely ignore the fact just how many of them we were crushing while simultaneously defending against 8 alliances at the same time.

4: And even with all that, had I stayed I'm sure it would have kept going on and going on, and you would have kept falling further and further behind. I mean realize just how miserably far back you were. Not only were you not ahead of Globo..you weren't even ahead of the 3rd place (4th place?) alliance in that coallition-merger. But the simple truth is I couldn't stomach watching players like leaf and kirby sit there playing sim city pretending to be good team players while having fewer defensive points in 4 months that I would generally get in 1 night. All the while preaching BS in the forums about how people needed to be more active and help each other. Those clowns couldn't be bothered to even send a single defensive city on days when 4 alliances would be focusing their own teammates.

So yes of COURSE those guys in BOW/phoenix whoever got mad. The truth always pisses people off. The truth exposes people's shortcomings, or their laziness and sloth. It exposes all the bad things about people when you shine the light right in their face and expose the fact that they were literally doing _nothing_ in a team combat game. It wasn't like I was online more than some of those key guys, but you could have taken 20 of the combined and they would be able to defend fewer cities than i was doing alone. And as arrogant as that sounds, it's not like I'm claiming anything*I* did was somehow magical and mystical. There was a guy in Jossy who had similiar stats..and the only thing it really requires is "giving a ****". Simple fact is most people in the game just don't care about a damned thing other than their own cities.
Whoever that Jossy guy was, he's a f'ing stud, but believe me I doubt you're appreciated :)

What else is there to say. This was my first server, and it took absolutely no effort for us to dominate it for a long long time. But how the hell can you stay interested in a silly game like this when they have victory conditions 5x further than they should. At least other games are smart enough to realize you have to have some sort of victory after 5-6 months.

Well that's the end of my rant. You watch..no actual response will be rational in any way. They won't refute any of my points or claims it'll jsut be your usual mud slinging. The #'s speak for themselves though. At the end, the only thing 8 alliances could do to me was "bore me" to death.

Straun

DeletedUser7813

Who is better than who, that's a debate I don't want to get into. It isn't even debatable that Globo were the best all around fighters, and there's a lot of truth to what straun says about jossys victories based on their position near the ex-immortals.

But it's a pointless argument on both sides. No matter how good Globo was, we're not here anymore. That has to indicate something.

Meanwhile, jossy is poised to take over, if they can keep rok in their pocket long enough. They've manipulated the server and are coming out ahead, and I have to respect that from a strategic point of view.

The biggest blunders so far in the server has been globo's "us against the world" stance, bow/pr cutting off their nose, to spite their face (globo/straun) and jossy turning away globo as a whole, in favor of picking up just a few players.

Ocean 55 should be incredibly bloody over the next few months.

dan10000

Senior Citizen
Well, I'll leave others to judge if I am rational lol.
The fact remains you (GG) didn't take any cities off our active players. Not one. If you were really dominating against so many alliances then this should have been easy no? And you were pacted with number 2 and 3 alliances so it's not like the whole world was against you! More specifically you (personally) didn't take a single city off us. I don't actually remember seeing a single attack. You used to boast about your DBPs, but you were never able to convert those slots into taking cities off us.
And considering we never registered on your radar, you certainly have spent a long time ranting about us!

From day one you were rude to us, and that's fine, maybe it's your way. But we came here as a bunch of friends who knew how to play and how to treat people and we have kept that ethos and we are currently doing well. I cant predict what the future will bring, but we are looking good now and you have not stood the test of time.
Console yourself with the thought that you never cared, I think your points and obvious time spent here tell a different story.

dan10000

Senior Citizen
Who is better than who, that's a debate I don't want to get into. It isn't even debatable that Globo were the best all around fighters, ....................
The biggest blunders so far in the server has been globo's "us against the world" stance, bow/pr cutting off their nose, to spite their face (globo/straun) and jossy turning away globo as a whole, in favor of picking up just a few players.

Ocean 55 should be incredibly bloody over the next few months.

It definitely is debatable - we took cities when up against alliances number 1, 2 and 3. That's tougher than you absorbing easy targets.

And not taking in GG definitely was not a big mistake. Our members would have been unhappy and it would have caused splits and disruption.....look around you!

DeletedUser

Dan you're an idiot. You just simultaneously said I hardly ever or didn't attack you at all, and then used that as some sort of proof that you were too skilled to take a city from. Talk about absolutely irrational. You didn't take a city from me either. You never even had the balls to put me in revolt. For that matter you didn't take a _single_ globo city in our core either. So is that proof of your total and complete incompetance? Apparently so using "jossy" logic. Again..the fact that you constantly try to grasp on to this "jossy v globo" city stat, when clearly YOU were attacking your OWN former members to get those stats...while at the same time in almost the same sentance you admit yourself that we were in NO WAY focusing you whatsoever then your apparently "awesomeness" becomes a self fullfilling prophecy of idiocy.

Look at us, we were able to take back cities that were already part of our coallition, just hours from our home base....and uh...an alliance that isn't even attacking us or focusing us in any way (for whatever reasoN) isn't successfully taking cities from us...i mean..do you even realize how stupid that sounds?

You know, I didn't take a city from a LOT of alliances in this game. I guess each and every one of them also "dominated" globo? lol :) Spin it any way you want. I was able to single handedly stop you from doing anything to globo's core. You could have fought for another year and never touched us. It's why you stopped trying, you know it I know it.

Hell you didn't even have the balls to attack me directly, can't blame you, but let's face it, you were all chicken ****s when it came down to it.

dan10000

Senior Citizen
The more you type the more you show why no-one wanted to work with you. AS usual you resort to personal abuse rather than rational argument.
What's interesting is that you don't seem to count those ex-Immortal guys as part of your club, hence you don't count them as city takes. That partly explains why you didn't succeed as an alliance.
They were never our former members, they were members of Immortals who chose to join the losing side.
And yes I "grasp" at that stat lol - city takes are what matter in the end.

DeletedUser7813

If jossy taking in Globo as an army would have ****** off your members, then maybe I'm overestimating how solid your alliance actually is.

DeletedUser9072

man straun you sound just as ignorant as ever. Just like i said to you in PM..you would quit when your bullcrap sense of entitlement came crashing down around you...you dont even make sense and just sound like a bitter moron trying to make excuses for your failure. Ill bet globo would have been twice the alliance without you ruining diplomacy with the entire server. Oh and you didnt quit you lost so you ran away abandoning everyone just like i said you would.

DeletedUser

And the more you type the more you demonstrate your stupidity. No one wanted to work with me? yet I was able to bring together the single most dominating forces in the game and totally dominated the server until the day I "quit" playing of my own volition, and went out as #1 offense and defensive player in the game.

Yes yes clearly, NO ONE wanted to work with me. No one at all....and yet almost literally the day I leave the entire group falls apart. LOL....I mean..honestly..some day you'll find this post and read it, forgot that you typed it and go "holy ****, this Dan guy is a complete moron".

DeletedUser

Yes, me dominating every aspect of the game was nothing more than my sense of 'entitlement' lol. Oh man...the best part about you jossy morons always was your ability to bend reality to fit any dellusion that suited you. Anyway you've been dismissed. You couldn't hack it against me, god knows I gave you months and months to do it. You'll never know how hillarious I find it that you are still interested in playing such an utter failure of a game. I think I'll have more joy realizing you're still glued 24/7 to a game that has no meaning, no purpose, no end lol....oh God..I'm twitching just thinking of all the pointless waste of time. The only redeeming quality of that wasted time was the constant annihilation I did to all your armies.

cuz damn...your entire alliance couldn't even take down 1 level of a single city wall the 'entire' time. And you've already admitted that Globo was your _entirE_ focus.

So...you were 100% focused on an alliance, and more specifically me in it, and you had 7 other alliances ganging up on that SAME alliance, and you STILL failed to take a single city from the core players, let alone me who you hated the most.

If that's not the saddest, most pathetic commentary on your time on the server, I can't imagine what would be.

DeletedUser

My favorite part of all this is that even though Straunie hates Grepo, is totally bored by it, and Jossys never registered on his radar, even after he hid in VM he still needs to read all the forums for the sole purpose of trying to sound like he was better than Jossys. Come on Straunie, even you have to realize the irony? If you're just sooo bored of the game you had to quit, and you never even thought once about Jossys, why on earth are you posting here about us?

dan10000

Senior Citizen
My favorite part of all this is that even though Straunie hates Grepo, is totally bored by it, and Jossys never registered on his radar, even after he hid in VM he still needs to read all the forums for the sole purpose of trying to sound like he was better than Jossys. Come on Straunie, even you have to realize the irony? If you're just sooo bored of the game you had to quit, and you never even thought once about Jossys, why on earth are you posting here about us?

Lol he does not do irony

DeletedUser

Dan you're an idiot. You just simultaneously said I hardly ever or didn't attack you at all, and then used that as some sort of proof that you were too skilled to take a city from. Talk about absolutely irrational. You didn't take a city from me either. You never even had the balls to put me in revolt. For that matter you didn't take a _single_ globo city in our core either. So is that proof of your total and complete incompetance? Apparently so using "jossy" logic. Again..the fact that you constantly try to grasp on to this "jossy v globo" city stat, when clearly YOU were attacking your OWN former members to get those stats...while at the same time in almost the same sentance you admit yourself that we were in NO WAY focusing you whatsoever then your apparently "awesomeness" becomes a self fullfilling prophecy of idiocy.

Look at us, we were able to take back cities that were already part of our coallition, just hours from our home base....and uh...an alliance that isn't even attacking us or focusing us in any way (for whatever reasoN) isn't successfully taking cities from us...i mean..do you even realize how stupid that sounds?

You know, I didn't take a city from a LOT of alliances in this game. I guess each and every one of them also "dominated" globo? lol :) Spin it any way you want. I was able to single handedly stop you from doing anything to globo's core. You could have fought for another year and never touched us. It's why you stopped trying, you know it I know it.

Hell you didn't even have the balls to attack me directly, can't blame you, but let's face it, you were all chicken ****s when it came down to it.

Look Straun I will clear this up for you. As an ex-immortal leader I will go ahead and tell you that the immortals were planning on going to war with Jossy after Powerhouse. We finished off powerhouse and then had a lot of members jump to globo shortly before the war was supposed to start. What globo did not realize is most of the players that made the jump were not our best players. The best players from immortals went inactive after the jump or went to Jossy. These players were never "former" Jossy members. Oh yea P.S thank you guys so much for recruiting those players. I may have never found my way to such a fun alliance.

Otateral. Jossy is that solid. We are not some unforgiving rat pack of tyrants. Now I do not speak for leadership within Jossy, they do that well enough on their own. I can imagine one reason why they did not want to take on the whole of GG is this. We are almost like a family here at Jossy. We have a lot of fun together and everyone works for each other. Large mergers or adding tons of new players at one time can disrupt that. Proof is what happened with GG, BoW and PR. That is a lot of players who have to get along. We have way to much fun here to mess that up. I personally think teamwork is the most critical part of this game and there is no lack of teamwork within Jossy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9072

Yes, me dominating every aspect of the game was nothing more than my sense of 'entitlement' lol. Oh man...the best part about you jossy morons always was your ability to bend reality to fit any dellusion that suited you. Anyway you've been dismissed. You couldn't hack it against me, god knows I gave you months and months to do it. You'll never know how hillarious I find it that you are still interested in playing such an utter failure of a game. I think I'll have more joy realizing you're still glued 24/7 to a game that has no meaning, no purpose, no end lol....oh God..I'm twitching just thinking of all the pointless waste of time. The only redeeming quality of that wasted time was the constant annihilation I did to all your armies.

cuz damn...your entire alliance couldn't even take down 1 level of a single city wall the 'entire' time. And you've already admitted that Globo was your _entirE_ focus.

So...you were 100% focused on an alliance, and more specifically me in it, and you had 7 other alliances ganging up on that SAME alliance, and you STILL failed to take a single city from the core players, let alone me who you hated the most.

If that's not the saddest, most pathetic commentary on your time on the server, I can't imagine what would be.

Holy crap..we destroyed your entire alliance how can you not see that? We didnt need to take a city in your core...how would that even be possible? Only a noob would try and send attacks from 12+ hours out..oh wait you did. its about the war not the battle...we won every battle and now won the war against you. So if we truly weren't on your radar that just shows your complete incompetence as a leader. And you QUIT cause you saw the walls crumbling around you. One day when I have time ill search through my old messages and find our convo where i said you would do exactly that. Except somehow in your completely illogical head you still think you won or did ANYthing of any real significance...

The world is going on and you are not, you lost and abandoned your friends cause thats what type of person/player you are. You dont have any idea how to play grepo and thats why you lost. Every city we took from you that "didnt matter" changed your strategy in a way..whether it was depending on BoW/PR to keep you standing or dealing with the infighting because of the pressure. We didnt have to take a city in your core to plant a bomb there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8562

The world is going on and you are not, you lost and abandoned your friends cause thats what type of person/player you are. You dont have any idea how to play grepo and thats why you lost. Every city we took from you that "didnt matter" changed your strategy in a way..whether it was depending on BoW/PR to keep you standing or dealing with the infighting because of the pressure. We didnt have to take a city in your core to plant a bomb there.
or did his FRIENDS abandon him??