Milestones

DeletedUser8732

Are Fed O Bucs, Lockdown and Vegetables part of the coaltion, too? That's kinda hilarious.

DeletedUser

No not at all we are complete enemies actually you wanna know something else? we secretly plotting with the titans to eliminate Pow
Watch your back:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well it generally comes after the number 5 but before the number 7 if that helps you any bit

DeletedUser8732

haha - I'll say this another way, then.

You claimed you have taken 6 of our cities, and you're using grepostats as you proof. Unf for you, on grepostats, it only shows 2 lost to the coalition, one of which is a city trade.

If you want a 3:1 handicap, you can just ask. I'm happy to spot you guys, I know you need it. We'll keep score that way, I don't mind.

DeletedUser

May I clarify the members of the coalition does not include Cronus

DeletedUser8732

May I clarify the members of the coalition does not include Cronus

ok, so then you're left with 1 city that the coalition has taken from Pillars since your March 6 - 7 date.

DeletedUser

lol but unfortunately you would have some pretty big teeth to eat us

DeletedUser2654

Are Fed O Bucs, Lockdown and Vegetables part of the coaltion, too? That's kinda hilarious.

I won't lie to you they are part of the coalition, but the hilarious thing is all those cities you guys give up :p

DeletedUser8562

I won't lie to you they are part of the coalition, but the hilarious thing is all those cities you guys give up :p

no its hilarious that you tihnk its an accomplishment that you took 15+ ocean 63 cities that we didnt defend!

DeletedUser

I find it hilarious that the titans were trying to move into our ocean, what a bunch unskilled lobsters

DeletedUser

you heard me unskilled lobsters, that is what the titans are

DeletedUser

I also think that wont happen but just gonna tell you that because we are semi-nice people

DeletedUser8732

Ya, I can tell you for certain that won't happen. At least not from the PoW side. Titans did the bulk of the work vs. Savage Sub and we won't ever forget that.

DeletedUser9767

I don't think titans and pow would really want a war when theres 750 players out there in a circle of friends trying to force us to join them. Besides, we're too close for that sort of thing.