Milestones

DeletedUser8424

Could u change average points at 1k to Titans not Syndicate cause we merged into them.

DeletedUser

Could u change average points at 1k to Titans not Syndicate cause we merged into them.

That is irrelevant. It is the Alliance at the time not what they become. Besides, milestones in general are pretty irrelevant.

DeletedUser8424

run to? lol we merged so its like changing alliance name kinda. Can u plz change it

DeletedUser8562

run to? lol we merged so its like changing alliance name kinda. Can u plz change it

bud, thats not how it works lol
its the alliance that got it, not the alliance the people who got it are currently in.....

DeletedUser

i dont know if you merge whith syndicate or not, but the first alliance whith 1k average points was The Syndicate

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Control 1 ocean (the first 10players in the ocean must be in the alliance): Titans (O45)

DeletedUser

you need to put resrictions on this. It is usually like control 1 ocean: top 10 players in the ocean with all having at least 5 cities or something

DeletedUser8562

Control 1 ocean (the first 10players in the ocean must be in the alliance): Titans (O45)

Legion of Death (Legion of Hell)

thats not true and it never was they have 55, not 45

DeletedUser8562

50k tbp ss
ss 250k points
5 cities: vexing devil

for control of an ocean, does it count if we have 12 of the top 15 players? lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8424

Control 1 ocean (the first 10players in the ocean must be in the alliance, min.10k points): Titans

DeletedUser8732

Does kicking out half the members count as a disband?

DeletedUser5244

Not really is that what you did?

P.S. can you feel the walls closing in on you zDrunkMonkey? :p

DeletedUser8732

lol - I always play grepo with the walls closing in on me, otherwise, you're just simming and fighting noobs. snore....