Milestones

• Thread starter DeletedUser16456
  • Start date

DeletedUser16436

You should give us the milestones we earned. And talk to your buddy about not talking back until he earned his spot at the table.

Who even are you tho

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythhy

Citizen
Well who is talking... Redemption an alliance with 74 players sister alliance included. They need to hug with another alliance to have a chance lol. They need help against a 30 player alliance.

DeletedUser16436

Well who is talking... Redemption an alliance with 74 players sister alliance included. They need to hug with another alliance to have a chance lol. They need help against a 30 player alliance.

you kinda remind me of a dude called Mega. And trust me, you do not want to be seen like that guy.

Mythhy

Citizen
Did Mega call out MRAs that only had the noticable feature of having as many players as they could? And boasting about it? Because then i don't mind the comparison.

DeletedUser16436

Did Mega call out MRAs that only had the noticable feature of having as many players as they could? And boasting about it? Because then i don't mind the comparison.

no but he talked exactly like you. and was a complete idiot. lol.

but yeah they are pretty mra

im just enjoying the fighting keep going

Mythhy

Citizen
Just to clarify before i take it as an insult. Although you can insult me no problem. But you're only saying that i talk like him, you're not trying to imply that i'm a complete idiot like him right?

DeletedUser16436

Just to clarify before i take it as an insult. Although you can insult me no problem. But you're only saying that i talk like him, you're not trying to imply that i'm a complete idiot like him right?

not yet...we will see

DeletedUser15165

Please stay on topic on this thread, if you want to trash talk then by all means start a new thread but keep it within the Rules of the Forum.