1 Million:
5 Million:
10 Million:
20 Million:

Miscellaneous Milestones

First person to...

Conquer an active player (3,500+ pts.): -

Conquer a ghost town: -

Perform a Minor Disband (With founder rights, dissolve an alliance that has 15+ members): -

Perform a Major Disband (With founder rights, dissolve an alliance that has 30+ members): -

Perform a Major Sabotage (with leader rights, kick out every member): -

Alliance Miscellaneous Milestones

First alliance to...

Become a MRA (alliance of simmers): Pillars

Go on a Minor Killing Spree (take 25 cities from one alliance in 24 hours):
Go on a Major Killing Spree (take 40 cities from one alliance in 24 hours):

Go on a Mini-Massacre (Take 50 cities from one Alliance):
Go on a Massive-Massacre (Take 200 cities from one Alliance):

Take 35 cities in one week (Grepolife for proof):
Take 40 cities in one week (Grepolife for proof):

Achieve 1,000 colonization gains:
Achieve 2,500 colonization gains:

Last edited:

DeletedUser11795

I joined this world and am not playing in any other worlds. Milestone right there. lol

Those who know me, know what I'm gonna do lol

See yall at the top of the BP boards.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16394

We'll give you that one Aeo :p. But Pillars just claimed a few others:

Zombie was the first to 5K
CHRONOU just colonized his second city
First alliance to 80k

DeletedUser13955

LMFAO you can try mate but we dont got a 2nd branch before BP even drops..dont worry im sure ya'll arent too much of a MRA but ya'll deff food js :rolleyes:

DeletedUser15255

wait wait how can you call someone else a MRA when u have two alliances in one day of game play. i need a explanation on that one

DeletedUser16301

It cracks me up when people point fingers at others for doing the same things that they are doing themselves.

DeletedUser13955

Most of us are invited into world get with the program before you go opening that mouth piece mate ;)

Now before you go off all swinging. First realize ya'll have a 2nd alliance....in a 60 Cap World get lost LOL 60+ is what your alliance is rocking mate oh an remember we're not a MRA :confused: yet we have 60+ 2 alliances HAHAHAHAH

(edit)
Also yo i mentioned no names in my comment pointed no fingers LMFAO shoe fits wear it cutie

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16301

I'm not in an alliance, just making observations. Y'all can go back and forth as long as you like.

DeletedUser13955

You only just left pillars mate no offense meant but last checked you was pillars :D

DeletedUser11795

What's up Greg. I know you're a solid player. As capable as you are, you're actually safer on your own than as part of a huge overloaded alliance.

They claim they're not an MRA, but have mass recruited. They have a 2nd alliance 3 days into the world when NO ONE is even out of Beginner Protect yet.

AND they're already chasing off talent with their poor manuevring.

deathblade saw fit to send me a message full of grammar errors and I'll say it here like I told him:

If you have to solicit people to tell them you're not an MRA: then you probably are.

and to my knowledge: everyone we have invited on our side are old friends from other worlds, vouched for, in our area, with the exception of 2 players- of which I said something about already internally. Before I saw this actually I told a few friends "lock it down. we can and should be even more selective moving forward."

the last thing we need are a bunch of Pillar rejects (if there is such a thing)

ALSO if your profile says "we're not an MRA.." then says "fill out the application" LOL for real?

you know who uses the in game application?

MRA's

DeletedUser16301

My mouth tends to get me into trouble with most people, but I will stand behind 94% of everything I've ever said, often to my detriment. I'll go solo until I get killed off, which should be about 5 minutes after my BP ends. I hope y'all fight it out and have some fun!

DeletedUser16394

I'm honestly a little confused by all of the vitriol. Aeo22 asked that his alliance be recognized and I figured he would know better than I would.

DeletedUser16363

Yep come in as a premade with 50. take on another 20 sold players and we are MRA.....You guys had like 15 before you started your mass recruiting. You guys have taken in more rando's then we have. Just salty your behind in points and players now. Don't worry I am guessing you try to care bear your way out of it. I am fine with you guys calling us Food. Will boost us that much faster when you give us free city slots

DeletedUser13955

World dropped early mate ;) took a moment to get people in all of our players are known few random keep crying cuz our mates slid in late :) just remember whos running with 2 allys :rolleyes: in a 60 cap an already had a 50 pre-made LMFAO shouldnt need anyone after that right? but to each their own MRA for having 2 alliances before BP drops Sorry mate was your guys Choice xD

DeletedUser15255

Yep come in as a premade with 50. take on another 20 sold players and we are MRA.....You guys had like 15 before you started your mass recruiting. You guys have taken in more rando's then we have. Just salty your behind in points and players now. Don't worry I am guessing you try to care bear your way out of it. I am fine with you guys calling us Food. Will boost us that much faster when you give us free city slots

only two randos mate but hey you tried to turn it on us but remember who are the ones running two alliances before bp is even dropped also you say u have solid people? u have had 4 different players show 1 day IA this early, check your facts before you talk my dude

Status
Not open for further replies.