MileStones

DeletedUser9662

Everytime! People just disappear on these things. Its ridiculous

I hope it will be updated in less than a week, or someone else might need to run it.

DeletedUser9662

It has happened to me as well. One world though, people just decided not to tell me what to update -_-.

DeletedUser1048

It has happened to me as well. One world though, people just decided not to tell me what to update -_-.

That happened the one time I did it. I would miss a milestone, ask who got it, and crickets would chirp in response. So eventually I just gave up with that lol

DeletedUser9662

The world forums need something new to keep the activity going. I will try and think of some things. This goes for all world forums, not just this one.

DeletedUser

Dissolving Slayer: first person to dissolve a top 12 alliance

DeletedUser9287

on chi it went pretty well idk who it was updating it but they kept it going for over a year

DeletedUser14349

The world forums need something new to keep the activity going. I will try and think of some things. This goes for all world forums, not just this one.

Maybe a wars tab where scores are kept for who's taking cities from who. Popular in EN servers

DeletedUser

Sorry PC has a virus and is down and out can't up date on phone either wise I would

DeletedUser2654

Due to threads that die off like these, they should make it to where you can hand off the editing rights if you don't feel like doing it anymore.

DeletedUser

Yesh talk about hate mail I think I'm going to go cry PS updated

DeletedUser

I updated with the information I had if you guys post the rest I will update it
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif