25 Towns: Greckolis (9/4/2019)
50 Towns:
100 Towns:
250 Towns:

2,500 points: Zombie R Us
5,000 Points: Zombie R Us
10,000 Points:Zombie R Us
25,000 Points: Brianacus
50,000 Points: Brianacus/Zombie R Us. Was same day not sure who first.
100k Points: Zombie R Us (8/9/2019)
250k Points:
500k Points:
1 Million Points:
2 Million Points:

Attack Battle Points

5k Points: DarkEmpire
10k Points: Zombie R Us
25k Points: Zombie R Us (8/4/2019)
50k Points: Zombie R Us (8/16/2019)
125k Points:
250k Points:
500k Points:
1 Million Points:
2 Million Points:

Defense Battle Points

5k Points: IslandHarvester
10k Points: IslandHarvester
25k Points: Cooter88 (8/16/2019)
50k Points: Cjh92101
125k Points:
250k Points:
500k Points:
1 Million Points:
2 Million Points:

Alliance Milestones

80k Points: Pillars
250k Points: Pillars
400k Points: Pillars
800k Points: Pillars
1 Million Points: Pillars (8/2/2019)
2 Million Points: Pillars (8/11/2019)
5 Million Points: Pillars
10 Million Points:
20 Million Points:

Average Points
(Must have at least 20 members)

2,500 Points: Pillars
5k points: Pillars
10k points: Pillars
20k Points: Pillars (8/6/2019)
50k Points: Pillars (8/17/2019)
100k Points: Pillars (9/4/2019)
250k Points:
500k Points:
1 Million Points:

Battle Points Attack

10k: Pillars
25k: Pillars
50k: Pillars
100k: Pillars
250k: Pillars (8/2/2019
500k: Pillars (Didn't see what day, was busy XD )
1 Million: Pillars
5 Million:
10 Million:
20 Million:

Battle Points Defense

10k: Squished Enterprises
25k: Squished Enterprises
50k: Squished Enterprises
100k: Squished Enterprises (8/2/2019)
250k: Squished Enterprises (Didn't see what day XD )
500k: Deja Vu II
1 Million:
5 Million:
10 Million:
20 Million:

Miscellaneous Milestones

First person to...

Conquer an active player (3,500+ pts.): - Reddog6

Conquer a ghost town: - PassthurMan

Perform a Minor Disband (With founder rights, dissolve an alliance that has 15+ members): - CatDaddy70 Disbanded Warriors (8/9/2019)

Perform a Major Disband (With founder rights, dissolve an alliance that has 30+ members): -
CatDaddy70 Disbanded Warriors (8/9/2019)

Perform a Major Sabotage (with leader rights, kick out every member): -

Alliance Miscellaneous Milestones

First alliance to...

Go on a Minor Killing Spree (take 25 cities from one alliance in 24 hours):
---(Pillars close. 21)
Go on a Major Killing Spree (take 40 cities from one alliance in 24 hours):

Go on a Mini-Massacre (Take 50 cities from one Alliance):
Go on a Massive-Massacre (Take 200 cities from one Alliance):

Achieve 1,000 colonization gains:
Achieve 2,500 colonization gains:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13955

No regret mate. MRA doesnt mean you suck. Just means you have a habit of recruiting everyone. We got PM's where you ignored being told you blind invited people. you have a 2nd alliance before BP dropped.

multiple mails state you saying we took in 10+ solid people then it went to 20 solid people in Externals. now you've got 1 1/2 alliance member wise (not complaining dont care) But dont get your feathers in a bunch over being called a MRA. anyone in any world can drop in an say MRA. MRA = recruiting habits the fact ya'll are assuming its your skill is funny.

MRA Massive Recruiting Alliance.leave that right there.

Dont regret anything worlds gotta have some pop to em or they die off esp slower worlds. The fact is if we didnt call you one someone else woulda. and to be correct i was calling warriors a MRA when this all first started with a Maybe ya'll xD ya'll just assumed it was you an jumped on the horse well take it for a ride :)

DeletedUser16363

You boy didn't just call us an MRA tho "alliance of simmers". We ain't playing city builder X over here. If anything the person who posted that hasn't done anything in the world, so if someone is playing a sim game, It was him.

DeletedUser13955

Wait a min sooo now we accept MRA status but annoyed over simmer status...okay going to take a rain check on this fun ya'll just remember this started over me saying some MRA taunts to get a world rolling with fun an now thats fine since it was proven (cuz i dont see you denying any of my claims) I cant say ya'll are simmers thats for time to tell. ik you got solid peeps ik a few but only the progression of this world will tell if you got simmers.

But end of story dont get hurt over smack talk esp early world smack talk between at the time the only pre-mades dropped in a slow world. Love this game as much as the next guy but i love a spicy taunt aswell nothing like good ole banter with a enemy i do it all the time have made some great friends from reds due to this. but its a game relax an enjoy killing an dont take the taunts so personally we all like to have fun.

DeletedUser16363

I mean you seem pretty hurt about my comment. Then speak of having friendly banter. Don't dish it out if you can't take it dude. Since BP has dropped a few members from your alliance has been reeling about things said and done. Also question? MRA you guys been filling your roster with people in our center lose members fill roster. We don't plan on taking in more in. You on the other hand have been taking in groves of people since BP, word is out your care bare with another alliance as well.

You guys did say you would be at the top of some of the boards. Top Defenders, and the only alliance losing city's.......One other alliance has lost a city at this point.

DeletedUser16363

also is this Marathon race your talking about? You better run or the zombies will catch you.

Mike-running-from-Zombies-1024x681.jpg

DeletedUser13955

I mean i can always just snipe your CS again an the others. :)

Not really hurt just lost how it was first about MRA now its simmer, an you act like losing cities is a big deal. its grep you lose cities but ya'll arent doing too well when Zombie or dark isnt involved.

Not that i care honestly an umm have you noticed we invited a portion of those players to world? do your research mate. think if anyone has issues with whats being said its you mate lol. You can say what ya want about us but i dont see you doing much :) keep sending 1 LS CS's an you'll feed me more slots.

Marathon, race 2 different things not a Marathon race lol

DeletedUser16363

?? What are you talking about Aeo. You made it about the simmers. I think its funny how you keep changing topic to pull away from you guys getting your butt's handed to you so far. Ya it was a pretty sweet sea storm you boy hit me with. you guys still had a good size BR wall there......to bad you didn't get it in the other 5 city's. At this rate you will be sure to win the game at your pace. Snipe one CS and call it a major win, lose 5 city's. And someone called you skilled.
Nice_snipe.PNG

DeletedUser16363

lol what a salty bunch :D
also Your boy Aeo has been posting a short story all cuz i said you guys regretted calling us simmers, soooo........Call us an MRA call us Simmers, call us what ever term you want. You guys are losing city's and players have left your alliance. You guys started the smack talk on the forums. BP has dropped. Do something in game besides simming and hoping the big bad "MRA" alliance does't take another of your city's.

Would also like to point out. Aeo was talking about needing to enjoy friendly banter early world. But there was zero enjoyment from my amazing zombie photo. that was funny.

DeletedUser13955

too bad only 2 of those cities was posted an actually i did get into 1 of those ;) ask dark why his CS got sniped to UK. cant help ya'll had better TT's an my birs couldnt get back in time for the 2nd CS.

Umm if anyone is tryn to ignore something i think its you an your MRA status. umm lets see skilled why ty whoever said that obviously gots taste, 1 CS mate i got more than 1 on my wall xD the fact you think i only sniped 1 CS xD

Umm as stated above if anyone is bothered has got to be you xD double posting an talking while you can xD

No worries Lets see you guys keep your streak ;) im waiting

DeletedUser16436

Mr Aeo you talk a lot of smack but you don't know the players in this alliance or anything that goes on behind the scenes so I would keep your mouth shut for the meantime

DeletedUser13955

Im waiting lol enlighten me sir Captain :) cuz i think you'll find ik more than you think xD an honestly i dont need to know what goes on inside cuz idc xD

DeletedUser16436

Im waiting lol enlighten me sir Captain :) cuz i think you'll find ik more than you think xD an honestly i dont need to know what goes on inside cuz idc xD

you clearly do care because you seem obsessed with our alliance. never stop talking about us...

DeletedUser16363

Lol captain sooo true. Aeo you going to keep up your streak, have fun stopping all our CS's gone be hard to win when you never attack.

"think we got off on the wrong foot and that bothers me.

for the record, I didnt name the alliance after yall being an MRA lol.

also for the record: I dont think that you guys are an MRA."

This is from one of your members that I had chatted with during BP. this was sent after BP. How many members have you taken since BP dropped. Only one we took was one of your members. We take all our members in before BP then fight it out, you guys seem to take in anyone just to stay at 60 after BP drops........

also Side note Me and Aeo are to much a like, lol why we can't stay off the forums and give the other person the last word XD hahahahahaha

And i am salty no one liked my zombie joke. cuz that was funny I was waiting all day to get home from work to reply that

DeletedUser13955

Talking about you? I WOULD NEVER :eek: LOL i love new players they always feel Chirpy.

Yaaa your talking about the Emp mail or the OceanJ one mate? ya we know about them LOL Kinda entertainment watching you pm my guys but all's fair n love n war

And ya i never sleep so always going to be in forums mate and wrong foot never i only got 2 of those so you got a 50/50 chance

As for sniping Well 3 in a row sounds pretty nice already :)

Us the same i would never put myself in any category Cept Aeo as that is its own Category gotta be a certain kinda special to wanna say your like me xDo_O:rolleyes::D:p:cool:

(also great side note I am the one who changed the name to Pillars aka MRA, this was after bribsey decided to assume the mantel when i was actually referring to Warriors.)