50k Points:
125k Points:
250k Points:
500k Points:
1 Million Points:
2 Million Points:
10 Million Points:

-Alliance-

First to World Domination (No other alliance above 1/2 of your alliance points):
First to World Control (No other alliance above 1/4 your alliance points):

-Polis Count-

500 Towns:
1,000 Towns:
2,500 Towns:
5,000 Towns:
10,000 Towns:
25,000 Towns:
50,000 Towns:

-Points-

250k Points:
500k Points:
1 Million Points:
2 Million Points:
5 Million Points:
10 Million Points:
25 Million Points:
50 Million Points:

-Attack Battle Points-

50k:
250k:
500k:
1 Million:
5 Million:
10 Million:
20 Million:

-Defense Battle Points-

50k:
250k:
500k:
1 Million:
5 Million:
10 Million:
20 Million:

-Total Battle Points-

250k Points:
500k Points:
1 Million:
2 Million:
5 Million:
10 Million:
20 Million:

-Miscellaneous Milestones-

First to colonize, or take a ghost:

First to perform a Major Sabotage (with leader rights, kick out every member of an alliance of 80+):

First to rim a Mod (has to be active and be willing to post):

First alliance to own entire island:
First alliance to build a World Wonder:
First alliance to build 2 World Wonders:
First alliance to build 4 World Wonders:

DeletedUser

There aren't gonna any alliances that will get 25,000 towns,or 50,000.

An alliance would be lucky to get 10,000 towns.

DeletedUser298

No player will get 1000 towns either. The highest I've seen is about 590, that was robynn44 on EN theta and he ended up quitting the world just before he got 6m points, or something around there. This was before WW were introduced, well they were introduced but not at the beginning of the world, if they were introduced to the game at the start of the world he never would've gotten that many points.

DeletedUser

This thread isn't about discussing what is possible, it's about discussing milestones. Please keep it on track otherwise I'll close it.

Kind regards,

Josh.

DeletedUser

So, pointing out a milestone that isn't possible is out of line?

DeletedUser

It serves no purpose to the thread, especially when the world isn't open. If you want him to edit his post, might I suggest PM'ing him instead?

Kind regards,

Josh.

DeletedUser

I tend think it would be better to discuss the milestones before the world opened. Better to fix them now.

DeletedUser

You can take a look at the Xi milestones and copy those. They are a pretty good milestone example.

DeletedUser1162

You can take a look at the Xi milestones and copy those. They are a pretty good milestone example.

Better yet, why isn't a template used so the milestones are common between worlds?

Forum mod, how about creating a new thread "what milestones should be included in the Milestones thread" and moving these posts into it? I think threatening to closed a thread in a tab with only 2 threads in it is a little jumping the gun ... it's not like the posts are way off topic.

DeletedUser4990

Better yet, why isn't a template used so the milestones are common between worlds?

Forum mod, how about creating a new thread "what milestones should be included in the Milestones thread" and moving these posts into it? I think threatening to closed a thread in a tab with only 2 threads in it is a little jumping the gun ... it's not like the posts are way off topic.

I agree...

DeletedUser

What is possible has so many variables. Each world has different possibilities. It would be impossible to standardise. Therefore, I suggest that you PM the creator of this thread and put your milestone suggestions to him. I would like to make the point that in other worlds, the milestones is a mostly clean thread.

Kind regards,

Josh.

DeletedUser

Gruntie, I messaged him. I let him know that the milestones need a bit of work.
If he doesn't want to do that I let him know that I'd be more than happy to create a new milestone thread and take on the job instead of him.
I hope this solves the problem.

~Torgaddon

Status
Not open for further replies.