Milestones of Omicron

• Thread starter Bullwinkle the Moose
  • Start date

DeletedUser4951

Once again quit double posting. Edit into your previous post. PS its a milestone none the less quit crying about a world that you don't even play. If someone wants to point out their own milestone then I don't care personally. Congrats to him I think he deserves to be able to list his acomplishments if he wants. I just wish he and you knew not to double post. Which is an infractable offense if I recall correctly. But while were talking about shamelessness lets talk about the guy who has nothing better to do than come onto a forum for a server that he doesn't play. That sounds like you have little better to do with your life. :p

DeletedUser

First to 2k DBP: SocialDegenerate

3Jn0T.png

DeletedUser

Updated. Nice job there, wonder what alliance is feeding you all that dbp :\

TEE... they keep throwing LS, it keeps dying. Funny that, guess the Bermuda triangle spawned nearby. ;) Seriously though, three of these players are top 20 and their troop counts are just laughable.

Liam|Pushty

DeletedUser

Thats kinda said, was hoping TEE and LTEI would have a good fight, really the only decent alliances here are TEE, LTEI, and Pyscho Pandas, Amazing Harmony isn't bad but low bp

DeletedUser

Thats kinda said, was hoping TEE and LTEI would have a good fight, really the only decent alliances here are TEE, LTEI, and Pyscho Pandas, Amazing Harmony isn't bad but low bp

Oh, there'll be a fight to behold! It just might be a bit quicker than anticipated. ;)

Alas, between the lot of them, they have whittled me down. Time to lay low again until I can bite them in the yoohoo again. :D

DeletedUser

Lol good luck w/ that, it really does appear you killed a lot of their units. You are either a turtle or they are very ineffecient attackers. Was there a cs attempt

DeletedUser

Both! They tried to conquer my only alliance mate on my island, so I threw biremes in for giggles. 14 vs. 2 and worse for wear? :s

DeletedUser

I am correct it should be G.I. JOE2 not cobrakai

Alright I have just fixed that, thanks SnapSnap for pointing that out to me :)

TEE... they keep throwing LS, it keeps dying. Funny that, guess the Bermuda triangle spawned nearby. ;) Seriously though, three of these players are top 20 and their troop counts are just laughable.

Liam|Pushty

lol Well they use tons of gold, they spend more money for gold than Bill Gates spends donating to charity :p So they have the ability to rebuild troops very quickly, and that is the reason why they became such a dominant force in Zeta. That and the fact that they have a pretty nice core for the most part :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In about ten minutes.....
First to Perform a Major Disband (With founder rights, dissolve an alliance that has 50+members): - The Juggernaut -