Milestones of Kappa

• Thread starter DeletedUser1048
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2569

Stop writing updated everytime you update :p
That's the same as spamming. You don't see me writing updated in the Theta milestone all the time ;-)

DeletedUser

Ouroboros was the first to 10k average points, DanHatch is the first to 10k dbp.

DeletedUser

Willem-Jan was the first to 50k points, Detente is the first alliance to 1 million points, and Detente is the first alliance to 250k total bp.

DeletedUser

Detente is the first to 250k abp, Nestle is the first to 25k total bp, and Republics is the first to 10 cities.

DeletedUser

Definitely not proud of this but you can mark The Inner Circle II down for the first major sabotage. Regrettably...

DeletedUser

One of the leaders just got angry and booted everyone; blaming me for all his grepolis misfortunes as he did it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One of the leaders just got angry and booted everyone; blaming me for all his grepolis misfortunes as he did it.

I thought it was because you couldn't spell Mayhem. Arep, as a lesson, its Spelled M- A-Y-H-E-M. Repeat Mayhem. :)

DeletedUser

Your alliance's practice of using spies plagues the game. If you had any integrity you would discontinue it immediately.

DeletedUser

Your alliance's practice of using spies plagues the game. If you had any integrity you would discontinue it immediately.

We dont, people forwarded it from your alliance to the whole server. LOL Make sure you get your facts straight before calling us out.

DeletedUser

I received that same message from someone in your alliance without asking or anything. It was completely random. Not only that, they also messaged me ops after July 7th as if they wanted us to be prepared, however, there were no specific cities indicated on the message so it was not like a compete leak of information.

DeletedUser

this guy running the newspaper got banned i believe - anyone feeling up to take the task of continuing his work?

Status
Not open for further replies.