Milestones of Iota

DeletedUser

Congratulations on your achievments and to your recent merger. You are a true powerhouse. Very impressed with you all and always have been really. We have had differences with SFB in the past, but I am very impressed with them as well. Very happy to remain friendly with your alliance after the merger and look forward to working with you in the near future. Cheers to you all.

DeletedUser

AweShock first to 1 million ABP. Shock Brigade had to have shattered a few milestones, just don't know which lol.

DeletedUser3317

LOL! it does seem like their is not a lot of activity in this forum. Its pretty quiet. Maybe he forgot it exists

DeletedUser

Would be nice to see this updated, but not holding my breath. So many milestones have been missed it would be a tiresome forensic research project, indeed.

DeletedUser

If I get time I will start to work on milestones. I'll start a new thread for it. It will be quite a project to research so please be patient

DeletedUser2498

seems easy to me zzuess. just randomly pick between yourself, sky, hermesbee (ABP), and berg (DBP, although with an honorable mention to sam ruthless conqueror, thanks to us of course) for individual milestones; then give all alliance milestones to sfb... done.