Message from the Reset Guy

dan10000

Senior Citizen
Mike, I was really disappointed to learn that it was you who did this. When I just started playing the game I really looked up to you. I had no idea you played like this.
I don't care what others have done. I don't think you broke the rules. But this is about more than just the rules. It's about how you play. Your decision also affected many of my friends.
Nicely put Jeff. Mike is still pleased with himself over this. He claims to want to play grepo in a good spirit and lists all the things he would liek to get rid of or change, but then actually plays in the worst possible way himself. Definition of a hypocrite.
INNO are too spineless to actually do anything about it. They make nice bedfellows.

DeletedUser10354

Nicely put Jeff. Mike is still pleased with himself over this. He claims to want to play grepo in a good spirit and lists all the things he would liek to get rid of or change, but then actually plays in the worst possible way himself. Definition of a hypocrite.
INNO are too spineless to actually do anything about it. They make nice bedfellows.
Since you are talking about definitions check out what I found!

Id•i•ot
Noun
A stupid person.
Examples dan10000

Congrats on being published dan!

DeletedUser8513

I have read this thread 3 times & the more I read the more it ticks me off.
First, I wasn't there. I'm to understand, a flaw found in the programing, that wasn't mentioned to the devs & was used to manipulate others in this breach of INNO policy. You & your cohorts IP addresses should be permanently band & A wall of shame w/ your names & heads on it. I bet INNO has lost paying customers over this & won't return! I build homes for a living. If I had a flaw, in the structure of a home & it wasn't brought to my attention & later on the home kills someone . I would loose my ass & go out of business.

DeletedUser15689

Enough about us using a loop hole bottom feeders. You meat sticks kept in-active players in game and tell them when to log in for support and to keep the server open well past it's expiry date. Yes 1 dumby I hit at 36 morale admitted to me after being in-active 39 days. There's your loop hole YOU exploited. Inno won't delete an acct with gold in it. Another loop hole you exploited. GFYS! Let me be clear so you crack heads can comprehend- If playing multi servers and have gold you can Sim for ever and be contacted by your team on another server and be told log in as requested for support. That's the worst loop hole cheat in Grep.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15839

My only post to this thread:

Are we not here to win? If you're not willing to do whatever it takes to win, then you deserve to lose. Period.

"Winning's winning, whether by an inch, or a mile"

A master strategist and a TRUE winner will always find a legal way to win. That's exactly what Mike did. It's a shame to see all these people crying over a game firstly, much less being sore losers and not being as smart as Mike.. Try again in the next world.Do I think it's good show? Not entirely [overall]. Do I think he did the right thing in order to win? Absolutely.

Either way, the past is the past now. Complaining on the forums does nothing and it's illegal to talk about rule breaking in the forums anyways. So send in your tickets, send your suggestions to IMPROVE the game in the "Ideas" thread here in the Externals, and move on and try again.