Message from Savage Subjugation to Alliance of Kings

DeletedUser5244

Hello Members of Alliance of Kings "famiy" in Ocean 44!

On behalf of Savage Subjugation, we would like to welcome you to our ocean! We hope you make the most out of your short stay here in Ocean 44.

You may not know what you are dealing with, but you may be in one of the worst alliances ever created! Before Beginners Protection has ended, your guys brilliant leaders have already made 3 alliances! If this is not an MRA, then I would appreciate you guys trying to tell me what is an MRA. Now, as a treat from us, we will give you a couple tips.

Send your alliance leader a message depicting this.

"1. Click the 'alliance' button.
2. Click the 'properties' tab.
3. Click 'Profile Description'
4. First of all, display your pacts because we already know who you have pacts with!!
5. Second of all, copy and paste the following-
'We have cities in ocean 44, which is not our territory. We plan to survive for a couple of days before we are destroyed by Savage Subjugation. If you send us a pact request, we will accept it no matter what because we are too scared to fight anyone!!'
6. Click 'Save' "

Mandatory rent shall be collected by H3LL-Hunter, you can pay him in resources or spells.

If you decide that you do not want to be conquered, then you may send a message to H3LL-Hunter and we can make accommodations.

If you ever need help, just send us a message and we will do everything we can to help!

Many thanks,

Savage Subjugation

DeletedUser

I ll destroy you buddy...I'm just gonna play with your stupid games for now

Your just an old bluffing player

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Considering your over 100 points less than me, I wouldn't talk

DeletedUser5244

Oh yeah that's because I build armies, I don't sim ;) check the ABP ranks friend, that's all I care about. And I would have more if your friend DevineGirl wasn't clear by the time I came around.

DeletedUser5244

I honestly have no idea how you propose i'm going to "crumble" on my own....

DeletedUser

I've been playing this game since the second day the first world came...so naturally ill kick the butt out of savage "Subjugation"

So ABP literally means " Attack the crap out of Savage Subjugation"

Aka attack battle points

DeletedUser

I've been playing this game since the second day the first world came...so naturally ill kick the butt out of savage "Subjugation"

So ABP literally means " Attack the crap out of Savage Subjugation"

Aka attack battle points

You don't act like you've been playing since Alpha (EN or US?). Or maybe you played there for a few days and got rimmed. And this is your second world. :p

DeletedUser

Yeah you're right we'll prob just gonna crumble on our own. Don't even bother making an army.

DeletedUser

It looks like his strategy is going to be starting up AoK in Omega and simmer both worlds and wait while you destroy yourself, H3LL.
http://forum.us.grepolis.com/showthread.php?5167-Join-alliance-of-kings

I know that's what I'd do if I were faced with a serious enemy. I'd start up another account and play different worlds so that my attention is divided by trying to run 3 alliances in one world and probably the same number in another world. It makes perfect sense if you don't think about it too much.

Ah, it's worse than I thought...I'm going to need to reassess my observations of that strategy.

Stogus.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: