• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • I am Neutral

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser16631

Aight guys what intel we got on Redcoats today?

Well Shock, it's funny you should ask that, I was just thinking of you, tbh...how you been by the way? Good, I hope. I know you've been very, very, busy...in fact...your entire alliance is VERY busy at this very second.

So busy, I doubt very seriously if anyone were to attack anyone in your alliance right now, I doubt you'd be able to save them...check it out.

OLubNVw.jpg

XpvSGWw.jpg

7lhclFL.jpg

Ke5ac7p.jpg

LJlyPns.jpg

hEvKPAX.jpg

We've got 5 entire pages full of the Redcoats player names and Polis's that are so very busily occupied at the moment, I didn't screen shot all of them...if there's anyone you'd like to attack and wondering if they got units out in this op as well, please feel free to PM me.​

Shock...

Hey bud...

Where'd you go?

Got awful quiet in here all of a sudden...

L9osA3h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11144

I vote for cookies!

Oh!....and I denounce the Red Coats! I pledge my allegiance to all of us strays at the shelter. Meowoof. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shock

Philosopher
Well Shock, it's funny you should ask that, I was just thinking of you, tbh...how you been by the way? Good, I hope. I know you've been very, very, busy...in fact...your entire alliance is VERY busy at this very second.

So busy, I doubt very seriously if anyone were to attack anyone in your alliance right now, I doubt you'd be able to save them...check it out.

OLubNVw.jpg

XpvSGWw.jpg

7lhclFL.jpg

Ke5ac7p.jpg

LJlyPns.jpg

hEvKPAX.jpg

We've got 5 entire pages full of the Redcoats player names and Polis's that are so very busily occupied at the moment, I didn't screen shot all of them...if there's anyone you'd like to attack and wondering if they got units out in this op as well, please feel free to PM me.​

Shock...

Hey bud...

Where'd you go?

Got awful quiet in here all of a sudden...

L9osA3h.jpg

I was working out, you should try it some time lol
We got plenty left, probably just seems like a lot cause y’all don’t ever have a whole alliance do anything

Shock

Philosopher
Also btw you should’ve gone for one of our cities if you didn’t think we could’ve stopped it lol
My myths could’ve used some exercise ngl

DeletedUser16631

Also btw you should’ve gone for one of our cities if you didn’t think we could’ve stopped it lol
My myths could’ve used some exercise ngl

I'm not into the fighting role just yet in our alliance, give me about another 2 weeks. At the moment, I'm more of a strategist, mapmaker, intel kinda guy. Besides, haven't you ever heard? Actions might be louder than words, but the pen is mightier than the sword ;)

DeletedUser10240

First off, I could care less about my grammar.
2nd off, think you made us laugh more than we could've possibly made you laugh lol
3rd off, I was in vm for 10 days, so not really day 40 for me
4th off, I don't use emotions in game lol
saying you could care less instead of couldn't care less about your grammar is the biggest power move of the century

DeletedUser16631

y’all don’t ever have a whole alliance do anything

Yeah, you're little op today reminded me of the ones I used to orchestrate within my own alliances back in the day...like in Lamda as PersianKing, with Bazaar Tactics, or even better, when I played as Silversmith in Byzentine with BridgeBurners . I had a stroll down memory lane, going through the forums looking up all the threads I'd been involved in trying to find friends I'd played with in the past. That BridgeBurners link is actually where I got the idea for this thread.

An opposing alliance had posted propaganda against us, just like I'm trying to do to you here. It ended up being an 11 page drama fest on the externals, but in the end, our alliance triumphed, and still managed to stay up at the top of the ranking for ABP. Those were some fun times...I do miss that alliance, and wish I could either find or found another one like it.

DeletedUser16631

After reviewing the intel from GrepoLife this afternoon, and noting that absolutely no one took advantage of the fact you guys had most of your units committed to an op and were perhaps as vulnerable as anyone could ever hope to catch you, I've decided to move on from this world and begin with equal footing with everyone else in US 93, Nagidos.

It's been real,
It's been fun,
but it ain't been real fun.
I'm setting sail for a new Grepo adventure...wish everyone the best of luck, and happy hunting :cool:

At this time, I'd like to request of our forum mods to please close this thread.

DeletedUser16631

This guy quit even faster than I quit gold trading lmao

I didn't join the server and spend over $400 ingame to sit in an alliance like Cats & Dogs. It was just my misfortune to have spawned on their turf when I started. I'm used to mixing it up with players of a higher caliber, that's all I'm going to say. My Polis's are all up for grabs, get them quick, because as everyone knows, they just LOVE to internalize.

DeletedUser11144

Since NetizenSteve is moving on, can I return to my original ballot of "This thread blows"? I had to change it because apparently not supporting this stupid charade in this thread was equivalent to an attack on a teammate. Mind you, he just spent 2-3 posts above basically throwing his team under the bus, but I guess when he does it, it's ok.

Move on Steve. If I cross paths with you in another world, I will come calling.

There.....now close this abomination of a thread. Thanks.

DeletedUser11144

Just so everyone can know what kind of teammate NerdizenSteve is, he's handing off his handful of cities to the enemy. What a stand up guy. Jagoff.

DeletedUser16479

Just so everyone can know what kind of teammate NerdizenSteve is, he's handing off his handful of cities to the enemy. What a stand up guy. Jagoff.
Nerdizen.... Lol.

DeletedUser8461

I didn't join the server and spend over $400 ingame to sit in an alliance like Cats & Dogs. It was just my misfortune to have spawned on their turf when I started. I'm used to mixing it up with players of a higher caliber, that's all I'm going to say. My Polis's are all up for grabs, get them quick, because as everyone knows, they just LOVE to internalize.

You obviously have a much higher opinion of yourself than others. You know why we constantly have to do internals? Because losers like you get frustrated and quit when things don't go their way; or in your case, post random and convoluted diatribes in the alliance forums and wonder why no one responds back to you. Way to contribute to the problem, champ.

Move on to your "higher caliber" life. And maybe have a few more drinks in your "polis".

Cheers.