• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • I am Neutral

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser262

Oh, and a troll that I seriously hope gets permabanned.
Odd thing to want for yourself.

Anyone seen trash talker number 1 sertag today
I sent him a PM in game about 6 hours ago pointing out my defenses were still weak from one of his alliance member's CS attempts from yesterday, but that I would be safe because he wouldn't be able to find a CS and arrange an attack on me before NB. As NB is now 2 hours away and nothing has happened, it would seem I am right. He didn't bother to respond, can't imagine why not.

DeletedUser16631

Odd thing to want for yourself.

I sent him a PM in game about 6 hours ago blahblah, blah blah blahblah blahblah blah...

Jeez man, a simple yes or no out of you would have sufficed, or even left it at he didn't answer your message from 6 hours ago...but you just HAD to respond so that you could tell the world about your witty little idea to message us talking about you set a trap so and you were going to sleep and yada yada yada...IDIOT. Here's a shorter version of your story, with no exaggerations and flair...here's the message you sent for everyone to see that you swear fooled us into not attacking you:

cXqBHnK.jpg

( the pile of crap is my return message back before I blocked him)​

NO ONE CARES. Idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16631

I think BadIdea is right.... you’re the troll after all lol

And now you sound like the village idiot. Please, by all means, explain how it is you've come to the conclusion I'm the troll...on a thread I authored?

DeletedUser262

here's the message you sent for everyone to see that you swear fooled us into not attacking you:
Well, you didn't attack, so I guess it worked. Unless wait, are you saying your alliance has no plans to attack me even when I am offline?

DeletedUser10240

You can say you've evicted Cats & Dogs from 044 once you actually have, which you haven't. And there's an old saying, maybe you've heard it:
"Those who fail to plan, plan to fail".

I didn't say we already did it I was saying we are doing it. Like currently. I don't mind waiting for when I can use that in past tense though.

DeletedUser16631

Well, you didn't attack, so I guess it worked. Unless wait, are you saying your alliance has no plans to attack me even when I am offline?

You can thank DOA & Redcoats that we're not wasting resources to come after a blowhard Chi Wawa like you.

DeletedUser262

You can thank DOA & Redcoats that we're not wasting resources to come after a blowhard Chi Wawa like you.
Hey thanks guys, I hear you are handing out a beating. Also, what is a "Chi Wawa'?

Also you realize that's not even close to how you spell chihuahua right?
Shhhh, I want him to explain what he thinks a Chi Wawa is

DeletedUser16631

Don't need to explain my logic to someone like you, it's too complicated you wouldn't understand ;)

Way to deflect and backpedal there, pal...nice job...and congrats on finding your new "bestie" in Grepo...the two of you deserve each other.

Cz8b8xm.jpg

Shock

Philosopher
Way to deflect and backpedal there, pal...nice job...and congrats on finding your new "bestie" in Grepo...the two of you deserve each other.
Aight if you'd like to here my logic on why you're the village troll I'll go ahead.
1. You literally created a thread the entire world can see about 1 alliance because you can't beat us.
2. You're part of Cats and Dogs, who the majority of the world doesn't even take seriously at this point.
3. You are completely irrelevant to this world.
4. You talk big game but have literally done nothing in game.

DeletedUser16631

Aight if you'd like to here my logic on why you're the village troll I'll go ahead...

You know the word you are trying to use is "hear", not "here", right?

I created a thread because I'm bored, and you guys have honestly made me laugh today more than I've laughed in years. All this hype here in this post is just propaganda...you do know what propaganda is, right?

You say I talked a big game, I haven't even started talking yet. I've just been on this server for 12 days now. So in a little over a week, I'm at culture level 7, colonized one Polis, conquered 6, gave one away. I'm not sure just what the bar is or how high YOU set it on YOUR 12th day on the server, I mean, what? Are you calling me irrelevant to the server because on day 12, I've yet to produce a few thousand Biremes or a few thousand Lightships? That I haven't been able to contest yet with a player who's been in the world for 39, make that 40 days in just a couple of hours? I mean, what exactly are you saying, I'm "irrelevant", "done nothing" ...

I've done nothing but apparently say something that stirred up some feelings in you just now...you mad, bro?
Man, I hope not, because I've honestly been enjoying this banter, even with the insults. I've laughed more today than I have in months...no b.s.

Shock

Philosopher
First off, I could care less about my grammar.
2nd off, think you made us laugh more than we could've possibly made you laugh lol
3rd off, I was in vm for 10 days, so not really day 40 for me
4th off, I don't use emotions in game lol

DeletedUser262

I created a thread because I'm bored, and you guys have honestly made me laugh today more than I've laughed in years.
Nobody is claiming you are sane.

All this hype here in this post is just propaganda...you do know what propaganda is, right?
You do know the intent of propaganda is not for people to collectively point and laugh at you right?

Are you calling me irrelevant to the server because on day 12, I've yet to produce a few thousand Biremes or a few thousand Lightships? That I haven't been able to contest yet with a player who's been in the world for 39, make that 40 days in just a couple of hours? I mean, what exactly are you saying, I'm "irrelevant", "done nothing" .
You are irrelevant and have done nothing. Coming from a player with 14 days on the server. Happy now?