Merge that didn't happen

DeletedUser

BCC recently tried to merge with swarm because of inactivity issues on our (BCC) end and people refusing to work as a team. We contacted Swarm about it and they agreed. They knew we were under attack from 300, and let the most active members in to the alliance. I was also told that we would be allowed to fight 300 under the Swarm banner. Or so they said.

During the merge, Snake had some RL issues and could not oversee it. Invites were never sent to some of our members, and others were withdrawn once they had a few of our members.

Then when we were still under attack from 300, swarm leadership told us to not support our northern cities, and that we would not be getting any help from he alliance. We would instead be forced to rebuild in the south, in swarm territory. Then we were told that asking for help was whining, and insults started flowing. Certain members, when asked about the insults, stood by them, and leadership did nothing to change this behavior. Disrespect is a funny thing, it spreads like fungus. I have not played in an alliance where this was tolerated, and i personally refuse too. When i asked Freakmoor about it, he kicked me out. and stood by his people.

I guess the point here is that Swarm is a good alliance. Lots of great people, good activity, and smart players.
But there is much to be said for the simple act of respect to one another.

I believe our merge would have turned 2 good alliance's into 1 great Alliance.

But that will not happen

DeletedUser

Good.The Ancients r the top alliance in US1.They have about 12 or 13 million points and they r beating the second alliance by 5 million points.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the compliment Draceus. We are a very serious alliance. Organized as can be. It was a shame that the merger didn't happen correctly. Too much complication. We weren't aware that BCC was getting roughed up so badly. We tried to strategize but were met with anger, and insubordination. I understand not wanting to lose cities, but honestly it is part of the game from what I hear. So yes, the merger didn't happen. I won't spill any sour grapes on the forum, nor will I whine about this or that. I'll just say best of luck here on out. Sorry we butted heads so badly Iced, nothing personal. We'll meet again, and if yer still sore about it by then... come get some. \m/

DeletedUser

Hello everyone.

Just a couple of words for the BCC. Enough with nagging. Just admit that as leaders of your alliance YOU HAVE FAILED.

Learn to lose; it is a noble thing to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry we butted heads so badly Iced, nothing personal.
No hard feelings Doom.

Just a couple of words for the BCC. Enough with nagging. Just admit that as leaders of your alliance YOU HAVE FAILED.
Not sure what this has to do with the topic, but i suggest you remove foot from mouth and move comments such as this ingame. You have no idea what happened in BCC

DeletedUser

Can yal just play the game?!?! Why do we need feuds in a game where we don't see eachother or know what the person does for life or who the person is?!!!?!!!?

DeletedUser

Can we actually ask questions that aren't negative? It feels like i'm talking to kids.

DeletedUser

That sucks but either way just plan an all out attack against thier leader's biggest city then he will learn trust me. It works.

DeletedUser

yea it works every time. i would know... when you are a founder you always have a target on your head

DeletedUser725

Swarm is gonna be The Ancients of Gamma.

LOL i have to reply to this. i didnt read the whole thread yet bc i HAD to reply to this....

dont jump the gun bro, im in The Ancients on Alpha US1. I wouldnt speak to soon. SWARM is good but 300 has way better numbers for the amount of people we have.

Numbers say it all bud, do more research before you say something like that