Merge already?

DeletedUser9662

I have heard from multiple sources that Ctrl-Alt-Dlte has merged with Great Global Warriors, can anyone confirm that it happened?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I only see great global warriors where there used to be ctrl alt del now so I am guessing something of the sort happened.

DeletedUser2178

These guys asked us to merge as well...I think they are trying to get into the top 5 alliances spot...too soon in my opinion...way too soon. ~DIO~

DeletedUser

wow I think CAE (ctrl-alt-elite) had a good shot to be a good alliance.... guess not

DeletedUser

Um, idk I wasn't a leader I was in the alliance then they said they were merging. I'm guessing for the advancement of strength. Alot of people seem to think we will sink though, any reason why?

DeletedUser

My reason is that I don't see any significant players from past worlds with experience.

DeletedUser

Well I'm sure I have more experience then most of u, I have played on the en. grepolis server since alpha. I came here though and played juktas as a warm up until a new world opened.

DeletedUser

Do they not have like an agora on these forums? A place for like fun and games? Cause I was thinking of doing a newspaper lol

DeletedUser9662

Do they not have like an agora on these forums? A place for like fun and games? Cause I was thinking of doing a newspaper lol

newspapers are usually inside the world forums like here.

DeletedUser

I know I'm saying there's usually a sub section for them but alright

DeletedUser9662

I don't think there is a sub section for them in the forums, but I might be wrong