Men of Mayhem - Masters of Heraklion

Kariella

Hoplite
Well just a few short hours ago we completed our 7th Wonder and
Men of Mayhem is Officially the Masters of Heraklion
(as if there was ever any doubt ;))

As usual, we put Usual Suspects in their place and even as we speak we are treating them to a Victory Op on their remaining cities that started right after our last Wonder completed. We wanted to make sure they knew it was over in case they don't read mail or game messages and what better way then sending out our ENTIRE OFFENSE to their cities to make sure each and every person knows... ... ... thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser11692

Only took 18 months lol. 4 months of Usual Suspects dropping alliance points and playing dirty games. Was fun when US actually tried. Callen60/Pamfite, thebruinpride, ladynephtys, weycomann all are on my crap list for making us wait this long. Abenes always respected your play style even though it pissed me off lol.

DeletedUser12275

Only took 18 months lol. 4 months of Usual Suspects dropping alliance points and playing dirty games. Was fun when US actually tried. Callen60/Pamfite, thebruinpride, ladynephtys, weycomann all are on my crap list for making us wait this long. Abenes always respected your play style even though it pissed me off lol.

haha agree with u ET !!!